A/N

Nothing bad don't worry!!

Greetings everyone, if your wondering it's 1 am for me so- yeah, I'm at waffle house tho wheeze I convinced my parents to get waffle house so I'm here with my dad and baby brother getting food😂😂 but that's not important.

I'm gonna get to adding the other boi's I'm just busy lmao, buttttt I got some news!!

I'm writing two new stories, and I would like for you guys to check them out, ones a Avengers x Child!Reader, it's not like this one, it's one shots of various Avengers, and the second one is a My Hero Academia x Child!Reader.

If you guys don't know what I mean (I'm sure you do but it's totally cool if you don't) what I mean is the Reader is a child around the age of 5 or 6, and the Hero kiddos (and the pro hero's ofc) care for you like a sister/brother/daughter/son (I'm prolly gonna use female pronouns a lot since I'm a female but I'll try to keep it as gender netraul as possible)

So uh- if you guys are interested in that then check em out for sure!

Also tomorrow (it's 2 am nearly 3 am actually) I'll have a chapter or two out for you guys so look out for that, my post schedule is literal trash so don't mind it haha- but uh- that's all I wanted to say, so have a great rest of your night/morning/evening/afternoon idfk what timezones you guys are in.