Chapter 7

-_-_-_-Chapter 7-_-_-_-

Another day for Chaeyoung in the campus. Another day for meeting the Student Council President.

Chaeyoung was early today. So as Mina.

Mina was busy preparing herself and she is excited to meet Chaeyoung today she don't know why but she is excited.

She picked whatever she liked in her closet and wore it.

She fixed her hair and fixed her stuff to go to school.

[ This is what she is wearing]

She was rushing like a cheetah who is late on her job

Cheetah never had jobs 😂

But in her case, she looks like one.

Anyways, Chaeyoung is on her way to the campus

Its still early though

Its 6:40 in the morning.

She wore the school's ID and was about to enter the gate when Mina called her again.

She immediately turn her head
And saw Mina waving at her

Chaeyoung's mouth agaped because of the older girl's beauty.

Because she was too mesmerized
By the older girl's beauty she didn't notice that Mina is approaching her with a small smile.

She was starstruck. Like.
Mina is really beautiful right now. I mean she had been beautiful but its her first time seeing her like this and she got beautifuller. No. Beautifullest. Just kidding. More Beautiful.

And plus a bonus, Mina is smiling.

Mina saw her reaction and could only chuckle. She find it cute and adorable.

"Hey Ms. Son you are pretty early today" Mina said with her newly-heard accent with a small smile on her face.

This cause Chaeyoung to wake up from her deep thoughts.

"U-uhh~ hehe Just Excited to meet u and be with- I mean What?! I mean im excited For The Tour! Yeah The tour? Hehe " Chae stuttered then scratching her not-so-itchy nape. Gosh, that was close.

Mina could only giggle for she find her stutter cute.

I mean she already know that just slipped from her mouth but can't help it.

'So shall we enter the gate~ My feet are hurting ~ I mean sore.. We can sit in my office and talk" Mina said finding a way to ease the awkwardness.

Chae then nods.

Both are now walking together towards Mina's office.

Chaeyoung has no problem right now because there are just few students.

The two were walking peacefully when-

"CHAEYOUNGIE! " A certain voice called her causing the two look at the certain person who called her.

When Chaeyoung realised who SHE was she immediately ran off leaving the penguin behind.

When Chae left, The certain penguin was upset. The cub didn't even wait for her. So she decided to follow her.
She don't know why she got upset.

When she arrived, She saw THAT person hugging CHAEYOUNG causing her to let out a deep breath and clench her eyes and fist.

She can't see what's happening. She can't bare to see the view infront of her.

Call her Jealous but she really can't.

And that is making her confuse.

On the other Hand.

Chaeyoung noticed Mina.
So she whispered to her friend that she would like to introduce her to a friend. The CERTAIN someone nodded.

So that's why Chaeng pulled her to Mina.

'Hey uhm Ms. Myoui'
Chaeng called causing Mina to open her eyes.

Mina then hummed as an answer. Well since she does not has an appetite to answer because THAT girl is now in front of her. And the girl is really Beautiful.

'I would like to introduce to you My friend from Seoul High. KIM DAHYUN' She said

Dahyun then stick her hand out for a handshake.

Mina was hesitating but she, however took it.

She noted to herself that

When Dahyun is around her CUB she would try to get her attention.

=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~==

Oooohhhh~ Minari's jealous anyways. Just a short update hehe 😅😅😅 2 Chapters have been updated for today Im really sorry it is just short and a little bit of cliffhanger but Im really trying my best because nowadays I have been LAZY! But do not worry :) I will update ~ This is just a sorry for not updating very fast. THANK U FOR THE 300+ READS :) Im really happy with just that :)
Kamsamnida~

New note√:
Hihihi I changed this for awhile since im currently free and it is just 5:33 here.
But I woke up earlier. By... I think 5:00?
HAHA! Too early right? Anyways If I update my 2nd Book I will probably state something about... What i Currently feel.. Because it is hella confusing me. Thankq~ thankq~ for supporting this book so much much~ Boing~ Boing~ Bye Bye~

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)