Closing the door behind me I seen Jenny and Nick play fighting once again every time they see each other they start being nice and sweet next few minutes they'll be fighting each other. "Will you cut it out you two" I said trying to break them up "He started it" Jenny teased sticking out her tongue pointing at Nick who is mimicking her every move, it's like I'm dealing with 6 year old kids. "Anyway I'm so sorry about Ricky" Nick said patting my head like he always did when I'm sad or in a bad mood "It's fine Nick really" I said pushing his hand off my head.

"Jenny told me what you did to Ricky. You're one crazy-"

"If you finish that sentence I'll do the same to you" I grinned as Nick put his hands up in surrender

"Now can we go before I want to stay home and eat junk food while watching Netflix all night" I stated as they both nodded and walked out the door behind. I never liked clubs they were always too noisy and crowded there will always be a drunk guy who won't take a hint that you won't dance with him and they'll be sluts mind killing you because you look better than them...yea my type of place to hang out. (Sarcasm)

"Come on" Nick said cutting the long line of people cursing and yelling at him

"But we're skipping all these people Nick"

"It's fine Mrs. Stick in the mud. I know the owner'' Nick said winking at me, ugh I hate that nickname he gives me every time I do something to goody goody like he puts it.

"Shut up dumb ass" I muttered under my breath sticking my tongue at the back of his head, Jenny walked next to me giggling

"Hey there Sam, just these two tonight'' Nick said to the big buff tall guy just nodded his head and unequipped the roped and let us in all I heard were boo's and more swearing as the door closed behind us.

"Follow me" Nick said I could feel all eyes on me and Jenny even though she like a little tension more than I did. We stop in this on area filled with drinks and neon lights everywhere "Welcome me ladies to the Nick's VIP" Nick said handing us drinks as we all sat down on the white couches. Twenty mins later Nick's friends had arrived five girls that were really nice and three guys that could keep their eyes off me and Jenny, Nick just gave them death stares screaming 'If you dare think about it your dead meat' which made me feel a whole lot safer. Me and the girls left the men to mingle with the night crawling sluts as we made it to the dance floor to dance, I admit I am the worst dancer in the history of dancers alive but being crowded with a bunch of girls nobody noticed me except for Jenny who couldn't stop laughing at me. We finally stop dancing it was around 1:30 in the morning and I was still energized "Hey I'm going to get a drink" I said walking toward the bar, I brought a 24.00 long glass grey goose drink. A familiar cologne scent filled my nostrils it smelled so good yet familiar too, turning around after paying the bartender some guy with broad muscular chest made me spill my drink all over my dress my anger mixed with all these drinks are not a good mixture at all.

"Look what you did fucktard" I blurted as the guy in front of me seemed really familiar but I'm too drunk to notice of course

"Me? you're the one that should watch where you're walking" he snapped back

"Well I would have if your broad chest didn't hit my hand you dipstick"

"Look I don't have time for this just apologize and I will be on my way" he sneered oh he did it now

"Why the hell would I apologize to a dickybird like you when you were the fucking one that caused this problem. Maybe you should apologize to me instead for wasting my drink" I yelled I could feel someone's hand around my waist then putting me on their shoulder when I see Jenny taking to that dipstick I knew they must of came quick before hell broke loose.