"Holy shit! STILES!?" Mason yells out.
"How could someone do this to you... He's literally the nicest boy in school." Liam walks over and sits down near the poor boy.

"Mason. He's unconscious. Help me get him to the nurse." Liam says lifting Stiles head onto his knees.

"Okay let me text the girls first." Mason says reaching for his phone. Liam nods and let's him text Kira, Malia and Hayden.

Mason: hey we found Stiles. He doesn't look so good.

Hayden: what do you mean? How does he look?

Kira: more importantly where are you?

Mason: we're at the boys locker room. Come quick. We're gonna take him to the nurse. He got beat up I'm pretty sure. He's got bruises everywhere. He's bleeding a lot too.

Malia: okay were on our way

The girls all ran for the locker rooms. When they got there Liam was carrying Stiles out the door bridal style. Lucky hes got supernatural strength. Even if he didnt, Stiles wasnt that heavy. Stiles was quietly wincing in pain a lot.

"Oh my god! Stiles.... we gotta get him to the nurse quickly!" Malia says walking up to the boys. The all speed walk down the halls and towards the nurse. Kira opens the door for everyone and they all trail in.

"What's happened this time?" The nurse says. Then she sees the unconscious boy. "Oh goodness. Quick put him on the bed. I'll get some rags to clean his face up a bit. Can you get some panadol for me love?" She looks at Kira. She nods and looks for the panadol. Nurse Kennedy comes back in the room holding two rags and two water bottles. She hands one to Liam to hold as she pours the other one onto a rag. She dabs the rag over Stiles sores being as careful as possible. Stiles still winces in pain.
"What happened? Who did this." Nurse kenedy asks.

"W-we don't kn-know... we just found him like that...." Mason says nervously. He feels so bad for the poor boy. He didn't deserve this. No one believes he did. He was always so kind to everyone. Stiles woke up holding his stomach tightly. He started coughing a lot. The nurse handed him the water Liam was holding. He started taking small sips out of it. He tries to sit up but he just puts himself in a lot more pain. He sits back and lifts his shirt to see what happened. There a huge purple and brown spot on his stomach.

"Stiles! What the hell happened to you? Who did this?" Kira asks mad as hell.

"I-i-i... I d-dont kn-know... please d-don't tell my d-dad! Please d-dont t-tell anyone." Stiles says worriedly and painfully. He keeps sipping water every now and then trying to ease the pain. Every time he lifts his arm he winces in pain.

"Here kiddo take this." Nurse kenedy says handing the boy a panadol tablet. Stiles painfully sits up and places the panadol tablet on his tounge, swallowing it down with water. Everyone in the room just looks at him sadly. Whoever did this to him must be so cold, they all thought. Stiles lays back down with the help of Liam and closes his eyes for awhile.

"Hey you kids should get to class. I'll keep an eye on him for a while. May I ask your names?" The nurse says smiling to them all.

"Uh yeah okay. I'm Kira. This is Malia, mason, Liam and Hayden." Kira says to the nice lady.

"And who's this young man" she asks looking down at Stiles.

"That's.. " Malia starts. She gets cut off.

"Stiles" Stiles sit up again. He seems better now.

"Ah Stiles. Okay you should probably get some rest." The nurse says to him. Stiles shakes his head.