Yuugo waved at you

Yuugo waved at you

I stared at the my phone while having second thoughts, this guy is who Emma's talking about.

Couldn't hurt to try?

In just one click, my life changed.

You waved back.

1 week later

"What really!?" Emma said beaming in happiness.

"Yeh, I waved back one week ago and now we are talking."

"What kind of talk? How often? Is it sweet? Do you guys say I love you's!?"

"Woah, woah, hold your horses Emma!" I said. "We are only talking for one week!"

"Bummer." She pouted. "So.. any thoughts?"

I leaned back at my office chair. "He's charming in a way." Emma squealed.

"I ship it!!" She accidentally screamed bothering other teachers in the room, she eventually covered her mouth with cheeks tinted in pink. "How about getting serious? Have you thought about it?"

"I don't know."

***

"Hey"

A message popped in my screen as I scroll down on my instagram. I decided not reply right away, making me look not so eager. Emma is right, I should think about if I want to get serious with this guy, I should not give him signals and make him hope that will only bring him to nothing. I don't wanna hurt him.

"Are you busy?"

Another message popped up.

"Sorry, I just missed talking to you."

I bit my lip and opened the message, sigh, I couldn't resist after all. We talked and talked until past midnight, it was an interesting talk. Things went down personal and he opened up a few things about his past, making me more drawn to him.

This went on for another week and we decided to talk in person. He was in the department of english, the room just above my department. He said he would come for me after work so we can walk together home.

Work time is almost done, just checking the last two paper of my students. The door slides open and I can see from the expression of Emma on who is it. "Hello, is Ms. Y/n in here."

"Y/n is right here and ready to serve!" Oh my god Emma I could die from embarrassment. I can feel the foot steps getting closer and my embarrassment turning into nervousness.

"Hi." He greeted with such beautiful voice, this is the first I'm hearing it, I feel like melting.

"Hi, I er— almost done with this just a few more minutes." He picked up a red pen and got the other paper from me.

"Here let me help." I couldn't stop him and he sat on the floor cross legged. I don't know but as I stare at him, it's kinda cute.

"And done!" We kinda said it at the same time and laughed.

"Okay love birds, Imma leave you guys there. The boy Norman is waiting for me at home!" She waved a goodbye and mouthed "just act normal." with a 'you go hun' look.

"So.." he adjusted his tie as well as his voice. "..let's go?" He raised an eyebrow with those innocent eyes, all I can do is nod while this whole thing overwhelms me. I'm freaking out!