Part 3

You reached home with Sehun. Your eyes widened when you saw how big his house was. "This is your house?!" You exclaimed. "We're pretty well off." Sehun chuckled. You entered into the 'house'. Sehun led you to an office. He knocked on the door and you got nervous as a voice said, "Come in." You walked in and saw an elderly looking man at a table in the middle of the room. You immediately bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is (y/n)." You said. "Hello future daughter-in-law- uh I mean (y/n)." He said, as you and Sehun blushed. "Dad! I said not to say that in front of her!" Sehun yelled. "Well now I'm going to take her to her room. Bye dad." Sehun said.

He led you to a room. "This will be your room. My room is right across yours so if you need anything just come in okay?" You nodded as he left. You decided to look around. You saw the closet and there were already clothes in it. You went to go ask Sehun who put the clothes there. As you walked into the room, Sehun got out of the bathroom. The only thing was, he was shirtless. Your eyes widened and you covered them with your hands. Sehun laughed. "What happened? Never seen a shirtless guy before?" He asked teasingly. "NO!" You replied. He came closer to you as you opened your eyes and cornered you. You looked down. "Yah! Go put on a shirt!" You yelled. He kept looking at you and lifted your chin up to make you look into his eyes.

You looked into his eyes and saw so much love. He leaned towards you and closed his eyes and you did the same. As your lips touched, you felt a spark. You were in his arms and it was a good thing because you would have fell otherwise. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You replied.

To be continued....