"Dakota? Baby?" His voice was raspy, filled with despair. A tear slips down his face while he look at her, a heartbroken expression filling his features.

Dakota's eyes flutter open, the blinks harshly at the bright lights flooding the room

Dakota's eyes flutter open, the blinks harshly at the bright lights flooding the room. She groans softly, pushing herself to an up right position, her eyes scanning the room around her. She's in her bedroom back at the bunker, it looks normal and the same, except there's an almost glow to everything.

"Dad? Sammy?" She calls out, sliding out of her bed, her voice echoes strangely. Her footsteps sound loud in the deadly silent room.

Once she exits her room, her looks down both sides of the hallway, hoping to spot someone walking toward her. It's like the whole bunker is empty. Maybe they went on a hunt? Dean usually tells her when they're leaving. She starts towards the library, calling out for her dad and Sam.

"Dakota." A voice greets when she turns the corner, she looks towards the person and nearly chokes on air. Her footsteps falter as her eyes blow wide. She runs towards the figure, launching herself into their arms as sobs start to spill through her lips. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Grandpa." She mumbles, clinging onto him tightly. It starts to dawn on her that he couldn't be there, he couldn't be real. She pushes away from him, stumbling back several steps with suspicious eyes. "You're not real."

"I am." He corrects, he waves towards one of the tables. "Let's sit. We have a lot to talk about."

Dakota hesitates, staring at her grandfather in suspicion. She sighs before sliding into one of the chairs at a table, John sits in the own across from her with a smile.

"You have no idea how much I miss you. How much I wish you were real." She tells him softly, her green eyes scan over him. He was John, everything about him screamed John Winchester, but he was dead. He couldn't be sitting across from her.

"I'm as real as you are." He shrugs, before he squints slightly. "But is anything here real?"

She narrows her eyes in confusion. Was this a dream?