Ways To Kill People 41-50

41) Heard of Carbon Monoxide? High levels of Carbon Monoxide in the air could kill people in less than 30 seconds because it changes the amount of oxygen in your blood!! (less than 20 seconds if you have asthma or a heart condition)

42) Tell them to jump off a cliff.

43) Put them in a pizza oven and nail the door shut. (Pizza ovens are usually over 300 degrees, even slightly touching the outside of it with your fingertip will create a nasty, purple bruise. If your whole body is INSIDE it for a long time, you'd be dead in 30 seconds. #LearntFromExperience)

44) Continuously feed them random bullshit until they die of obesity ;)

45)Feed them fish with yoghurt, apparently it's poisonous XD (I doubt it but it's worth trying)

46) Mess with their internet. Especially if they're a teenager, we can't live without the internet!

47) (for the spongebob fans) ask mermaid man for the ball of confusion, use it on them and make them your slave until you get bored then tell them to kill themselves and bury themselves while they're at it. Because murdering is too much effort.

48) Get a vacuum cleaner and put it in their mouth >:)

49) Get them a cake shaped bomb on their birthday. Piñata cake!!

50) spray laughing gas at them until they literally laugh their head off lol