Part 3

Slouched in an armchair with his feet propped up on the coffee table, Theo pretended to work. Halfway across the room, Jamie sat at the round dining table, fingers flying over his laptop.

Theo admired. Nothing phased Jamie when he was in the zone. All his concentration laser-beamed to the work at hand. He was so in control. So God-damned beautiful.

Theo opened a chat in his inbox and pinged Jamie.

Theo: That fruit salad tasted amazing, by the way. Particularly the apricots...

Jamie: Give in, Leo, and I'll give you another helping.

Theo: Give in? Have you met me?

Jamie: Go jerk off then.

Theo: I can hold out until you crack.

Jamie: We'll see.

Theo shifted his laptop, brushing over his hard on. A small groan wheezed out of him. Jamie plugged away at whatever the hell he was working on without a single glance Theo's way.

Jesus, it itched under Theo's skin to ruffle a few feathers.

To: Jamie Cooper

From: Theo Wallace

Subject: Give in and...

Straddle my face. Shove your hard dick into my hot, wet mouth and pound into my throat. When you're close, pull out and slide your throbbing head through my right dimple. Feel my hammering pulse in your balls as they rub my throat.

Groan my name and I'll smirk for you, Jamie. That dimple will deepen and you can fuck my smile until you come over my face.

Jamie's phone dinged with the incoming mail, and Theo surreptitiously watched as his guy stopped typing and clicked the touchpad.

Jamie's eyes scanned his screen. He blinked, hands pausing over the keyboard. Then he went back to typing.

What the hell was his guy made of?

Theo was one wrong twitch away from creaming his pants and Jamie had the clarity to keep working?

A new mail popped into his inbox.

To: Theo Wallace

From: Jamie Cooper

Subject: Give in and...

Wrap your hands in my hair as I kneel in front of you. I'll suck your balls into my mouth while I finger you until your legs are shaking. Then I'll massage your prostate until you've forgotten your name, and I swallow you down as you helplessly shoot your load.

Holy shit! Theo thought he was hard when Jamie resisted his efforts. Jamie joining the fight? Blue balls had never been so blue.

Ding!

Jamie: Top that, Theo.

Theo: How about I top you!

Jamie didn't reply, and his expression gave nothing away.

Theo wished he could crawl into cyberspace and retract the message. Sure he'd wondered what it might be like to sink into Jamie, how tight he'd feel; what sounds he would make as Theo plunged into him over and over. But Jamie had, quite matter of fact, said he only topped.

Theo loved Jamie breaching him and fucking his ass; loved the sweet, pleasurable burn and rub of his prostate; loved the intensity of the orgasm it gave him.

He also wanted to bury himself as deep into Jamie as he could. Wanted him to unravel on every level possible.

Theo sank back into the armchair and looked up at Jamie just in time to see the guy averting his eyes.

Jamie: You look good when you blush like that.

Theo: I'm sure I look better when I come.

Jamie: You are hands down the most stubborn person I know.

Theo: Is that you giving in, Aries?

Jamie shut his laptop and crossed the rug separating them. It was Theo's turn to keep his gaze rooted to his screen. Theo threw out a yawn for the hell of it.

A deep chuckle. Jamie rounded the back of his armchair and slipped his hands to Theo's shoulders. He squeezed and snaked his fingers over Theo's chest, then down over his stomach. Theo exploded in goosebumps; it took all his self-control not to curse with pleasure. He tilted his head back and looked at his lip-twitching Jamie.

Jamie dipped his head and pressed a kiss to Theo's forehead. He skimmed his mouth to the top of Theo's ear.

Theo shivered. His voice came out husky. "Something you want to say to me, Jamie?"

"Yes."

Theo's balls tightened.

Jamie reached for the laptop and shut it. "Time to pluck some cherries."