Chapter 1: Two pretty ladies :)

POV = Point of View

Sejun's POV (Yours)

I quickly brushed my hair and put on my socks while sprinting down the stairs of my house. Gosh,I was late for work! Some more,it was the first day of the year and I just turned into the CEO of the company. If the chairman of the company who is my elder brother Jinyoung finds out that I am late,he will position my rank down!

I quickly called Shownu to pick me up in his sports car and drop me off for work. I hastened out from my house and entered his car. As soon as I entered,he drove off.

"Oh come on,drive faster." I urged Shownu to speed up while he refused as he grooved to the music on the radio.

"Don't tell me no. Why the hell did you buy a car that has a very high speed? Instead of ignoring what I just said,you should drive off to the limit!" I stated with my arms fold.

"Chillax,it's finally time to show my driving skills to you now. Hold on to your seat tight. It's showtime!" He howled while I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Shownu held on his steering wheel tight and pulled the gear lever while pushing his pear to the clutch. Within a minute,the car drove faster than a cheetah. I could feel all the air coming in from the opened window.

I screamed my lungs out,requesting him to slow down. I felt like it was the end of my life. I took out my phone and recorded myself saying my final words in case it was the really the end.

I turned dramatic and shouted at Shownu to slow the car but he wouldn't listen..

"My brother,park jinyoung. This is the last video you will ever see me alive. I will miss the pancakes you always make for me in the morning. Those tastes are never forgetful. Please continue to make without me..." I ended the video and wiped my fake tears.

Just then,the car stopped and my phone flew out of my hand and dropped on my seat. I looked out and I reached my office. I then ran off to the conference room where the meeting is held.As I was walking,I happened to see my brother,jinyoung.

As I was walking,I happened to see my brother,jinyoung

"Bro!" I called him as I hugged him.

"Oh,you're here. I thought you were at home,late again. If you were late,I would have killed you as you would be in deep trouble." He giggled while I fake laughed and gulped my saliva in fear.

We both then went on to attend a meeting with our clients.

Jennie's POV

I went to my closet and tried on outfits for tonight's party. I was going to meet people who I am going to work with on a mission. I only know one person which is Jisoo,the rest remains unknown to me. I randomly picked a dress and put it due to the time limit. As time pass by,I requested Jisoo to take a picture of me before heading to the party's location.

"1,2,3." She counted and snapped a picture out from her polaroid.

" She counted and snapped a picture out from her polaroid

Jinyoung's POV

I tighten my tie. I was wearing a neat suit and I was proud of myself for looking good. After Sejun arrived,we both drove to the party we were invited in my new car.

We entered the building and it was full of guests sitting in the table assigned. There was also a dance floor filled with idols dancing. And at the side of the place,there were foods and drinks. Sejun and I decided to apart ways to find where our tables were.

We were very lost at that time,looking for our reserved tables as there were many tables with guests.

As I continuously turned my head around and walked without seeing my surroundings properly,I accidentally bumped into a person. I turned around to apologize. Just then,I was amazed to see a beautiful lady.

 Just then,I was amazed to see a beautiful lady

"Woah." I let out my breath and admired her beauty.

"Please watch where you are going." She rolled her eyes.

I was shocked by her big attitude shown towards me. I blinked my eyes in disbelief. I then immediately bowed to her and apologized. She then left without saying anything.

"I really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." I heaved a sigh.

Sejun's POV (Yours)

I searched everywhere,almost our table was no where to be seen. As my eyes kept on shifting from left to right,I happened to forget the fact that my shoe lace was untie. After a couple of minutes,I managed to find our table. I quickly ran to it. While running,I stepped on my shoe lace which almost made me trip on someone. Luckily,I balanced and stayed at my spot.

"Gosh,I am so careless." I thought.

I then bend down and tied my shoe laces.

Just when I was tying,some lady happened to drop her wallet.

I then speed up and picked her item for her. As I got up and looked at her, my heart skipped a beat. I didn't know Jennie was very pretty than when she was shown in the internet.

"Thank you so much!" She thanked and bowed at me.

As she walked away,I couldn't keep my eyes off her.