"Lorraine, can you go with me for a second?" Mom ask me, in front of my three best friends. I nodded my head to mom before clinging to her hand and exiting the room.

  As mom and I strolled our ways to who-knows-where, I thought about our escape plan again. We need to escape with everyone but Ray is right, everyone might die because of their insufficient abilities, Ray is our trump card and we can use him to escape with everyone without him finding out. I need to find a solution to make Emma's plan come true but to also trick Ray, I'm so confused right now.

But how can we say to Emma that Ray is the traitor, the one who's spilling our plans? She'll be totally devastated.

"Come here my little child." Mom said and I quickly obey her.

  Mom pulled out a small box with a syringe inside of it and the serum inside has a weird color, it's a yellow liquid and I know that she's about to inject it to me. I need to do this, to keep her distracted, I need to be her toy and let her use my body for any experiments that she wants and their boss, I don't know too much about that man but I can sense that he's dangerous, someone that I shouldn't give any headaches.

"Take a deep breath and then I'll inject your medicine, okay?" She said in a sugar coated voice, I rolled the right sleeve of my blouse and show her my arm.

  Mom is quick to spot the proper vein and as she inject the liquid inside my body, I could feel my body starting to shake from the medicine, I could feel my right eye twitching from the pain, I can feel it going numb and for a second, I saw her smile, I saw mom smile. She smiled while staring at my bloody right eye before wiping it with a tissue in her hand. Mom said that I should rest at the couch for a moment so she can see the result, I did what she said but only for a short moment. My feet are getting excited to go outside and talk to my three best friends.

  I can't describe the pain from my right eye but I hide it well under the mask of my excitement, making mom decided that I'm good to go outside to play with my siblings.

"Here, wear this for a moment and just tell them that your right eye is irritated." Mom said, asking me to lie and putting an eye patch above my right eye. I'm sure that she's gonna pull this thing off my eye after a week.

  I went out the house and bumped to Sherry, she only smiled to me as I pick her up from the ground. I quickly dash inside the forest and smiled like I'm already free, because that's what I'm feeling right now, maybe not from the demons but to mom. I feel so free without mom watching me so near, I don't care if she knows my location because of the tracker, as long as I'm far from her, I'll be okay. The wind gives my hair tangles and it'll be hard to fix them, so I just pull out a hair tie from my pocket and try to put my hair in a bun but in the end, it turns into a messy bun with some of my hair strands framed my face.

"Hey! Lorraine." Emma quickly caught me in her arms as I couldn't stop myself and my boots from running further into the forest, luckily, Emma's here.

"What happened?" I ask them, looking at Ray and Norman while still in Emma's arms.

"Oh nothing, I just told Emma that I'm the one who leaks the information." Ray said so casually and scratch the back of his neck which left me with a blank emotion and in complete shock.

"Huh?" I utter in complete daze before Norman pull me from Emma, he put both of his hands on my shoulder before yelling to my face.

"What happened to your right eye!?" He ask angrily and I only brush him off, uncomfortable under his gaze.

"It's nothing, my eye got irritated and mom thought that it should be covered so it wouldn't get infected." I explained to him, seems like I can roll a lie from my tongue without making a mistake. I try to make my way out from the situation but Norman is stronger compared to me.