they kept driving and chenle spots one boy walking alone, looking pretty down. he didn't have any friends around him and he felt bad for the kid.

maybe i could make friends with him...

they finally made it to their house. it was very pretty and huge, he could say. chenles family... lets say they had money. though chenle never thought about money since he didn't really care or pay much attention. though, he always felt bad for his parents always spoiling him. probably because he was an only child. they always said to him its was okay and he didn't need to worry about money.

"honey, do you wanna head to the school. you could walk your way there and introduce yourself to the principal. take a good look around see if its decent." chenles mother told her son. chenle smiled and nodded.

"sure mom, ill be back later then! bye!" chenle grabbed a small backpack and walked. he plugged in his headphones and continued in silence, admiring the neighborhood.

its pretty nice here, wow.

"hello my name is zhong chenle!" chenle greeted the principal in korean. the principal was very much shocked by how good his pronunciation was.

"chenle! my new exchange student! how are you, dear." the principal shook the boys hand.

"im very well, how about you miss."

"oh wow you're korean is very good and i'm feeling great." the principal complimented the chinese boy.

"ah thank you! this isnt my first time in korea. i lived here when i was very young but then i had to move because of an incident."

"oh! i see... very well then. how about you take a look around the school and get yourself used to our surroundings."

"yes i will. goodbye!" chenle said his goodbye and left her office.

chenle was a very bright person. you can clearly see that. he was very positive and never let anything bring him down. the principal thought of how nice of a kid he is and what a great addition he could be to the school.

chenle wandered around the hallways and the bells rang. students filled up the entire hallway and chenle, being the little small kid he is, was getting pushed around. he fell after some kid was running and wasn't looking where he was going.

"ow..." chenle groaned in pain.

wow not even a sorry, jeez.

"oh my, are you okay?" someone had said to chenle. he looked up to see a dirty blonde haired boy, extending a hand out for him. he took it and stood up, brushing the dust off his shirt.

"ah yes im okay." chenle assured the boy.

"hm i haven't see you around here. are you new?"

"yes i am! my name zhong chenle!" chenle held out a hand for the blonde boy to shake. he gladly took it and smiled.

"im huang renjun." the boy spoke in chinese, shocking chenle.

"youre chinese too!" chenle felt relieved that there was someone in this school that was chinese just like him. maybe it'll be easier to talk around here.

"mhm, im glad to have someone that has the same ethnicity as me. its been a while."

"yes me too. would you mind if you showed me around. i kinda got lost in this hallway..." chenle embarrassingly admitted.

"of course, come one. ill greet you to some of my friends!"

"okay! thank you!"

it was time for lunch and chenle was currently in the bathroom. he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. he was exhausted and hungry. he left the washroom and decided to buy himself a drink and head up to the rooftop to have some time alone.

once he made it onto the rooftop, he saw someone standing on the edge.

oh my god, are they gonna jump?

he slowly took steps towards the boy. just to make sure, if he were to fall, chenle might have a chance of saving him. chenle wondered why he would want to die. im sure he did nothing wrong and just needed some reassurance and support.

maybe he wasnt going to jump...

well he was wrong. the boy began to tip his body over. chenle eyes widened and ran for the tall boy.

fortunately, he made just in time to grab his hand and pull him back onto the surface. chenle read once, that if someone was trying to kill themselves, you should hug them and tell them how much they matter to this world. thats exactly what his did.

he brought the boy into a endearing hug and shyly
drew small patterns on the boys back to comfort him.

"no don't do it. please. you matter to this world. please don't do it." chenle was almost on the verge of tears. he cant believe he just saved someone from dying. it was a great heroic thing to do out of all things in the world.

"chenle?"

chenles point of view uwu

i hope yall are enjoying it so far. i feel like not many people read chensung that much. oh well.

im having fun writing this. its new to be writing angst tbh.

also renjun is so hot,, just thot id say that :D

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️