Chapter 1

{Frisks P.O.V}
   I woke up to the smell of bacon,Eggs,and Pancakes. I sat up and walked over to Charas bed. I shook her awake as she sturred a bit.

    "What is it Frisk..." She yawned sleepily. "Smell that?" I smiled. She sniffed the air and smiled as well. She started drooling and walked outside our room.

     "Wait! Chara~nii!" I wispeared. I followed her and looked around. "See? No ones around! Whats the harm of taking a bit!" She smiled climbing on the counter.

    She was about to take a peice of bacon when SMACK. Big brother Kris smaked Chara~nii on the hand. "Ouch!" Chara yelled wincing.

    "Chara, if I've told you once I've told you a million times! No breakfast until I set the table!" "Yes Big brother Kris...." She moaned.

       "Now, you two go get dressed...." He said flipping a pancake.

     I dragged Chara to the room so that we could get dressed. I put on a purple T-shirt with jeans and pink shoes and the necklace mommy gave me before....

     Chara got dress in the same thing as me but her green T-shirt. She opened the door to see a perfectly set table. She ran over there and sat down as I joined her.

     Big brother Kris got out orange juice and poured it into there small cups. We said grace and started to eat.

   "Big brother? Are you gonna be late again cause of us?" I asked struggling to cut my pancake.

      Big brother took over and cut it for me. "No....And even if I am, Alphys can go and give me a detention....You guys are my number one priority.

      Me and Chara smiled. Once we were done, we helped Big Brother Kris wash the dish's and had some extra time to sit while he got ready.

     Once we heard the bus, we kissed him on the cheek, grabbed our stuff, and left.

    On the bus I started to draw a pretty flower while Chara waited for her friend to arive. "H-Hey Chara! Hey Frisk!" A tiny voice said.

    "Hey Asrial!" Chara smiled. She considers him her best friend. She moved to sit next to him while I waited for my friend.

     Once he arrived I perked up. "Hey Scrappy!" I smiled. "Yo Frisk!" He smiled sitting down next to me.

      He had a dinosour hoodie on with his arms inside his jacket so I cant see them. All I could see was his face and orange~ish yellow~ish spikey hair.

     "Like my flower?" I smiled. "Looks great!" He smiled laying on my shoulder watching me draw.

  Eventually I fell asleep and so did he.

{Charas P.O.V}
     Me and Asreial talked for a little bit until we finally reached the school. "Finally!" I smiled standing up.

I look at Frisk and gently shook her awake.

      She sturred but eventually sat up. "H-How did we get here so fast?" She yawned sleepily.

    I smiled and held her hand, Asreial and Scrappy following.

     When we got in thw school fifth graders were rushing around slamming into us. "Ouch!" Frisk wimpeared.

Asreial and Scrappy had already went to class. "Hey! Watch it!" I yelled.

     "Or what pint size?" The taller kid scoffed. "Its ok Chara...." Frisk smiled. Her smile always got me.

I sighed and walked off hand in hand with my little sister.

      Once we got to the classroom, we saw everyone crouded around one kids desk. "Whats goin on?" I asked walking over to scrappy and Asreial.

     "Some kids bout to tell us a scary story bout the school!" Scrappy smiled. "As I was saying before I was RUDELY cut off....Legend has it, that theres a hole behind the forest behind the school...."

      "For real?" Lancer asked, his blue moehawk rocking a bit. "For real....And if a child ever goes near that hole, it will swallow you whole!

   As punishment for invading its territory!" The student said slamming his hands on the desk.

     Frisk jumped a bit gripping at my hand. "Tch, yea right! Stupid stories that aint true!" I scoffed. "Oh yeah? Then go see for yourself!" "Maybe I will!" I scoffed crossing my arms.

      "Ok class, settle down! Sit in your seats so we can get on with the lesson...." Our teacher said. "Yes Ma'am!" We all smiled sitting down.
{Time skip to after class}
{Frisks P.O.V}
    Me and Chara were sitting on a m bench watching the other kids play.

I sat in the dirt and drew with a stick while Chara kept turning her head to thw forest.

      "Hey Frisk," She started. I turned my head to her, "Do you think what that kid said was true?" She asked.

I looked stunned for a moment. "I dunno...Why did you ask?" I asked dropping my stick.

     Chara froze for a moment before turning to me. "Lets go see if what that kid said was true...." She smiled grabbing my hand. "C-Chara! Wait!" I yelled.

      We were running fast threw the forest trying to not let the teacher catch us. Despite my pleads Chara kept running, her hand fixed on mine.

     Once we came to a stop I ramed into her back. "What the heck Chara! Why'd you stop!" I yelled. "Look!" She said in utter shock.

      I looked down in disbelif. There was a hole that looked completly bottomless. "W-Why are we here?" I asked wimpearing.

      Chara gripped at my hand as if saying, 'It'll be fine!' She picked up a pebble with her free hand and tossed it in there.

We waited for five minetes before we heard something.

      "Its really deep...." Chara said taking a steo closer letting go of my hand.

  "C-Chara! Be careful!" I yelled. "Dont worry! I'll be fi--Agh!" She said yelping.

       A loose rock broke off and Chara was falling. "CHARA!" I yelled grabbing her hand. She was hung over the cliff as I held on for what seemed like forever.

      "C-Chara! Im slipping!" I said tears in the prick of my eyes. "Frisk!" She said. I slipped off and we both went tumbling into the

deep

Dark

  Unknown....