•30•

"Okay, I know how bad it looks, and it is bad, but I can't stick around." Jungkook explains quickly, his voice shaking while he unsteadily wiped his blood-covered mouth and glanced towards you, a pool of hunger building in his stomach as he did so. Jimin gasps softly as he sits himself down on the bed next to you, and carefully checks your pulse before glancing to Jungkook nervously.

"Her heartbeat-"

"Yeah, I know. It's slowing down. I can hear it." Jungkook cuts in hurredly as his breathing began to shorten, rubbing his face in frustration as he attempted to ignore the urge to devour you. Hoseok sighs deeply as he pulls the door to a close, before turning to Jungkook with a knowing look.

"I can see that you're struggling, so go. We will work something out. If we have to, then we will take her to the hospital and say an animal attacked her, or something." Hoseok mumbles softly as he examines Jungkook's pained expression, before glancing at Jimin who was once again checking your pulse. Jungkook looks rapidly between the three of you before moving over to the bed with glimmering eyes.

"I-I could give her some of my blood, but with the state I'm in right now-"

"It could turn her too?" Jimin butts in, a look of panic crossing his features as he looked over at Jungkook who nodded. Hoseok shakes his head in respnse, moving towards the bed and places a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You know you can't do that to her. Just go, we will handle it. I promise." Hoseok reassures him calmly as he keeps a close eye on your chest, ensuring that it was still rising and falling. Jungkook gently takes your hand in his as he sits by your side, thoughts whipping through his brain at a million miles an hour as he glances between Jimin and Hoseok.

"It might be her only chance at surviving. If we take her to the hospital, she might not make it." Jimin projects softy as he brushes your hair from your face, a lump forming in his throat as he looks at your pale complexion. Jungkook nods, your ever slowing heartbeat filling his ears before he feels a strange feeling within his chest- a feeling of nearby powers.

"Hoseok, I'm not sure how, and don't ask me, but I think I can feel your powers coming back. Do you think you could try and create a portal for me to speak to her?" Jungkook exclaims quickly, turning on Hoseok, who's eyes widen in shock immediately. 

"H-How?" Hoseok stutters as he looks down at you, then quickly back at Jungkook who gnaws on his lips roughly.

"I think it's this stress. Please, please can you try? I don't want to leave without talking to her first." Jungkook grumbles quickly, urgency and panic coursing strongly through his voice and body as he looks desperately at Hoseok.

"I guess I can try." Hoseok sighs deeply as he shuffles towards the bed and carefully sits between you and Jungkook. "You might pass out afterwards though." He warns as he gently slips his hand under your head as he simultaneously put his other hand to the back of Jungkook's head. Jimin quickly stands, giving him room as Hoseok closes his eyes and lets out a long sigh, before Jungkook's head bobs down onto his chest as if he had fallen unconscious.

"Is he okay?" Jimin's voice echoed far away as Jungkook opened his eyes and found himself in a dark plane of nothingness, a slight tinge of fear striking his chest as he looks around and doesn't spot you.

"Jungkook? Am I dead?" A soft voice calls out from behind him, lighting his heart up immediately as he spins around to see you standing behind him, pale and tired. He gasps as he sprints towards you, pulling you into a tight hug that stuns you, before you hug back and smile.

"Not yet. Hoseok's projecting my consciousness into yours because you're about to die, and the only way to save you is if I give you some of my blood, and-"

"Make me like you? I... Are you sure there's no other way?" You interrupt quickly, pulling away from him with a frown and looking into the dark abyss around you. Jungkook shakes his head as he grasps your hand carefully, bringing your gaze back him. "What if I kill someone? What if-"

"You end up like me? You won't, Princess. I promise. Please, this is the only way I can save you, and I can't lose you. Not today. Not ever." Jungkook pleads softly, grabbing your other hand as you look deeply into his eyes and see him slowly start to fade.

"I-I don't want to hurt anyone, Jungkook." You reply softly, feeling his hands slowly slipping from yours as he becomes slightly more transparent by the second.

"Please, Y/N!" He begs, a tear rolling down his fading cheek as he tries to grasp your hand once more, but fails. You feel your own eyes begin to well up, before you nod and mouth a weak 'okay'. "Thank you." Jungkook whispers as his smile finally disapears from view and you're left alone in the darkness.

"Did you see her? What did she say?" Jimin exclaims as Jungkook sits up suddenly with a gasp just as Hoseok falls back onto the bed, sweating and breathing heavily. "Jungkook?" He continues softly as he watches Jungkook, sitting completely still before he suddenly lifts his wrist to his mouth and bites into it.

"She said yes." Hoseok breathes out as Jimin watches Jungkook lean over you, his mouth full of blood, before he kisses you deeply and allows it to run between your lips. There's a long silence when Jungkook pulls away, as the three boys all watch you intently, before Jimin carefully checks your pulse.

"Nothing." He says skeptically, glancing over at Jungkook who was holding his bleeding wrist and watching you carefully. "What if it didn't work?" Jimin asks softly as he glances towards Hoseok, who had now passed out. Jungkook lets out a small huff of breath before leaning down to peck you on the lips one last time.

"Call me if she wakes up." He whispers softly as he stands from the bed and shuffles towards the door, blood dripping onto the cream carpet as he walked. Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again quickly when Jungkook sent him a quick glance as he opened the door. "Look after her, Jimin." Jungkook warns softly before slamming the door behind him and rushing towards the car Hoseok and Jimin had come in.