•5•

You gently knock on the door and look nervously around the dodgy looking lobby as you bite your lip. You tuck your hands into your pockets as you stare at the door and clear your throat. No answer. You slowly reach out and just as you knock, the door opens and your hand hits someone's face.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!" You cry out as your eyes widen and you pull back your hand. Jungkook hisses angrily as he reaches up to his face and covers his eye with his densely tattooed hand as his other arm lays limp beside him.

"You are so impatient." Jungkook mutters as he turns around and walks slowly into his apartment as he gently massages his cheek, just below his eye. You quickly follow behind him and close the door as you silently curse yourself over and over.

"I'm sorry. Now i'm gonna have to try help you with that and whatever else you needed." You whine softly as you run a hand through your hair out of frustration. Jungkook lets out a single, weak chuckle and winces as the movement of his shoulder causes his pain.

"Just come and wrap my shoulder please." Jungkook sighs softly as he sits down on the couch and looks over at you. You quickly nod and reach into your handbag to grab the bandage you brought with you. You then quickly scurry over to the couch and sit down next to him.

And then you realise he's shirtless.

You blush heavily as you look over his tattooed chest and fiddle with the bandage in your hand as you try to unwrap it. Your eyes rush over his protruding abs and follow the dark curves and sharp lines of his many tattoos. You quickly unwrap it and lean forwards reluctantly to start wrapping it up.

"Be careful." Jungkook leans forwards and whispers into your ear with a smirk, giving you goosebumps. You quickly nod as you gulp back a breath and slowly begin to wrap the bandage around his arm, being careful not to hurt him. His skin seemed cold, really cold. Every time your hand brushed against his skin, it was like ice. Maybe he had just been outside?

"Sorry." You whisper as he growls with pain when you apply more pressure with the bandage. Jungkook shoots you an angry glare as you keep your eyes fixated on the bandage and make sure not to look at anywhere else on his spectacular, sexy, muscular body. Once you finish wrapping his shoulder, you jump up and rush to his freezer to grab something cold to put over his bruising eye. Jungkook watches you closely as he slowly slips his hand under a pillow and clutches the pistol he had stashed just before you walked in.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook mutters slowly as he grabs the gun and slowly stands as he keeps his black eyes fixed on you. You hum slightly as you rummage around in his freezer, not paying attention to him as he draws near, the gun hidden behind his back.

"I'm just trying to find something to stop the swelling." You mutter as you crouch down with a deep frown. Jungkook hums as he stops behind you and glances down at the gun momentarily before lifting it and quickly loading it. As the sudden sound rings out, you tense up and slowly look around to see the gun pointed at you.

"You know, i've been told you get rid of you, Y/N." Jungkook sighs smoothly as a small grin crosses his pierced lip. You slowly begin to stand, your eyes never leaving the gun as fear fills you up. Your palms begin to sweat as you slowly look up into Jungkook's eyes and suddenly feel small.

"W-Why?" You stutter as you look back down at the gun, then at Jungkook's shoulder. You could run and he couldn't catch you very well- not in that state. But he had a gun and he seemed professional. Jungkook looked up towards the ceiling for a moment with a light hum and then down back at you.

"I don't need to tell you. But i could either kill you now, or keep you around." Jungkook's smile widened as he raised an eyebrow at you and slowly moved the gun, making your heart jump. You bite your lip as you try to contain your trembling and nod slowly.

"A-Are you gonna kill me?" You mumble as you stare down at the floor. Jungkook chuckles softly but stops almost immediately as it pulls on his bandages. You glance up at his shoulder and then at his pained expression before staring at the gun once more. He had loosened his grip. You could grab it from him and turn the tables.

"I think i'll keep you, you know. You can stay here with me and be my little housemate." Jungkook smiles mockingly as he jerked the gun towards the couch, indicating for you to move towards it. But you don't. You stay glued to the spot- mainly because you can't move. Your stuck where you are out of fear. "Don't make me ask again. You better behave, Y/N." Jungkook warns, his voice dripping with seduction. You nod slowly and shuffle over to the couch, your mind now almost blank.

What could he do to me?