•8•

"Get off me, you psycho!" You cry out as you try to wriggle out of Jungkook's grip. He chuckles softly as he leans down and gently kisses your lips once, making you stop instantly. Your eyes widen as he pulls back with a grin and looks at your neck once more.

"Good. Now behave or i'll kiss you. I mean kill you." Jungkook frowns as he quickly looks away then back at your neck. You gulp as he slowly begins to lower himself your neck, his icy grip on your hands freezing and hurting your wrists. You close your eyes tight as you prepare to die but scream as the door to his apartment suddenly bangs open. Your eyes fly open to see six men in suits standing at the door with guns pointed at Jungkook.

"Move away, Jungkook." The tallest of the six commands deeply as he glares at Jungkook who pauses by your neck. You feel him smirk as his cheek brushes against your jaw before he licks your neck and jumps up, releasing his grip. You instantly jump up and rush to the armed men, not really caring who they were. A shorter man with bright red hair and round glasses pulls you into his arms and holds out his gun with his free arm.

"Why have you gotta ruin my games? Besides, this is a much funnier way  of completing the contract." Jungkook smirks as he winks at you and tucks his hands in his pockets. A shorter man with black hair scoffs and shakes his head at Jungkook who licks his lip, his tongue catching on his piercing.

"If you had bothered to check your messages, you would have known that contact was discontinued." The black haired man growls softly, his voice purring slightly as he spoke. You breathe deeply as you keep your eyes locked on Jungkook who was doing the same.

"Well i didn't know that. She woke me up." Jungkook replied sheepishly, looking down at the ground. An older looking man with blonde hair hums slightly as he steps by the tall man and lowers his gun.

"It sort of is her own fault if she woke him up." The blonde admits slowly as he looked up at the taller man who also slowly lowered his gun. The other four men followed suit and the red-haired man holding you slowly let go. Jungkook nodded slowly as he looked up towards you, his eyes now back to their usual black and not the terrifying red you'd seen before.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I can't help it, I-" Jungkook is quickly cut off by the short, black haired man clearing his throat and raising his eyebrows. Jungkook looks down quickly and mutters an apology under his breathe as the the black haired man crosses his arms.

"What do we do now though? I mean, she's seen Jungkookie." A young man with brown hair and a deep voice steps forward slightly, raising his hand as he did so. The tall man at the front glanced back at him and sighed slightly which resulted in the man lowering his hand.

"She can come back with us!" Another man exclaims as he smiled brightly, his grin full of sunshine. The blonde man nods slowly and looks towards you as you blink slowly and look away from Jungkook.

"Do you want to come with us and find out some answers, kid?" The blonde asks softly, his mother silky and motherlike as he looked towards you. You gulp and look over each of the seven boys and instantly shake your head.

"Well, you don't really have a choice and i wouldn't want to make them angry." The red-haired man whispered into your ear as he slowly took hold of your shoulders. You jump at the sudden contact and spin around to face him as he smiled softly at you.

"I-I don't have a choice?" You mutter as you look up into his light brown eyes. He slowly shakes his head as you turn around to face the other man again.

"Will i get hurt?" You mumble as you look towards Jungkook who instantly looked at the ground when you said that. The tall man shakes his head quickly and the blonde smiles assuringly.

"We will protect you. Besides, that's why we came to save you. You need to be protected- for special reasons." The man with a deep voice smiles softly, his mouth forming a small box. You nod slowly and glance at Jungkook again, fear creeping up within you each time you did so.

"If you're worried about Jungkook, we can keep him away from you, Y/N." The man with the sunshine smile grinned at you again as he looked towards Jungkook. You slowly shake your head and he nods lightly.

"O-Okay. I'll go." You sigh as you glance back at the red-haired man who smiled softly. The man with black hair let out a long sigh of relief and turned on his heel instantly.

"Good, just makes it easier for us." He grumbled as he walks through the men and down the hall. One by one, the men all follow him silently with Jungkook at the back of the group while the red-haired man put his arm around you once more.