Chapter 10 - The beginning

Start from the beginning

"You do realize I have extra clothes in my truck." I giggle at my words.

"Well you were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you." Zayn grabs the clothes and turns away.

"Wait. You might need these otherwise you'd be in that towel all day." Zayn opens the door wider and I'm revealed with my bare self. Well I do have a towel but still. I see Niall walk by then he looks back and forth between us then looks at me and whistles. I grab the clothes and shut the door as fast as possible. They both chuckle as I hear through the door.

I quickly change into the clothes Zayn gave me and open the door. 

"Very funny guys." I look at both of them. 

Zayn is looking at me funny and Niall's looking at Zayn funny. What is happening.

"What?" I turn to look at Zayn.

"Oh nothing." Zayn grabs his phone from his back pocket then leaves out of sight.

"Ooooh somebody has a crush on you Kathrine." Niall gives me a big smile then lifts his eyebrow up. I return the smile in embarrassment then deny his remark.

"Psh no." I tell him then walk downstairs and into the kitchen as Niall follows me.

"So what do you want for Breakfast?" Niall turns to the counter and grabs an orange in one hand and a knife in the other cutting up the orange.

"Okay Niall don't lie to me. Who dressed me?" I turn Niall's attention to me using my hands.

"Oh, I see where this is going." Niall gives me a smirk then turns back to the orange.

"Niall I'm serious please." I walk over to the other side of the counter and sit on the stoor across from where he's standing. 

I swear if his words come to say Zayn, I'll literally puke right here, right now.

"I guess it'll be a mystery." Niall smirks again then turns his face upwards to me.

"I hate you." I groan and jump off the stool and open the fridge door. I end up getting cream cheese. I try to scan the kitchen for bagels as I see then in a big red bowl followed by some bread and hot dog buns. I grab the bagels and open the cabinets to grab plate and a knife.

"Love you too." Niall whispers but loud enough to where I can still hear him. I can obviously tell he's smiling. His words always fumble when he's hiding a smile.

I grab my stuff that was sent on the table next to the front door.

"Thank again guys." I hug Niall.

"Don't worry about us. Concentrate on everything else that has to do with naked and afraid. Oh and when you see your new hunk man partner, hopefully he's not old. Oh god ew. But when you do see him. Be sexy, like you have too. Oh my god that'd be so great for him in that case. Anyways have fun and don't die I'll need you later." I tear at the thought of not seeing him for 21 days and up. 

"Don't cry, It's okay." Niall pulls me into a tighter hug. I can tell Zayn's rolling his eyes but I don't care.

"I'll call you before I go on the show. I love you." My eyes water more powerfully for me not to control it.

"Love you too." Niall pats the back of my head then pulls away from the hug to face me. "Don't do anything stupid." Niall smiles as I return the smile.

"What good advice" Zayn laughs at us playfully I think he was being playful.

"Goodbye Bayn." I turn around as he begin to speak.

"Bye Karry." Zayn tells me

"Ha-ha." I tell him sarcastically

I leave the house and pull my keys out from my purse. I wipe my eyes one last time wiping all of the tears away and as soon as i do I'm already in my car. I start my car and drive out of the parking lot.

I finally reach my street from so long of traffic and screaming ladies. People are impaient. Not even kidding. When your driving your in a different world.

I see my house finally. A bunch of flashing red and blue lights are coming from my house. Cops cars. 

What the hell happened?

Author's Note

Sorry it's a short chapter I know. I just wanted to post this chapter before I went to bed. I had a long day and I'm tired I'll be sure to update tomorrow hopefully. 

ps. I love when you guys comment saying "Please update." It makes me feel good about my story. Thanks for all the votes, reads, and follows. I love you all. Be sure to message me any quiestions about the story and ill be sure and try to answer them as soon as possible. ily<3.