Helping thou neighbour

I came back home and saw my family chattering at living room. I went to my room and change to tank top and shorts. As I was lying on my bed, Matt the neighbour came with a panicked face, I rushed downstair and my dad ask why.

“Yes,hello my little neighbour.How can I help you?” My dad ask and Matt replied “ Hellow uncle, please help us. My mom passed out and needed to be sent to the Hospital”

Althoughr our family had been an enemy but dad still have humanitarian so he rushed to take his key and I went to next door.

“Blake take your mom to our car, My dad will send her to the hospital” I said to Blake and we get her mom inside. Matt was holding my hand and I can tell that he’s shaking, so I followed them to the hospital.

At the hospital,the doctor told us that she needed to stay for the night. Blake seem relieve and I give my attention to Matt.

“Matt relax your mom is fine.” He hugged my hand and I patted his back.

I saw Blake thanking my dad and after that he walk towards us.

“Hey,thanks” He said to me and I just smiled at him.

An hour later, we head back home and Blake with Matt head to their home too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, I pictured Blake coming down my house to apologize for all what he had done to me but keep that as a dream and reality check something like that would never happen.

But still….Blake was coming towards me as I was waiting outside my house. I expect him to say something nicer because believe it or not I actually help him yesterday. But heres what he said to me.

“You please don’t think that I would be nice to you after last night, but maybe I’ll be nice but only to your family. Ok?” He actually said that and what would I reply him. I rolled my eyes and get into the car.

My dad show up and Blake fake smile and greeted my dad.

“Good morning Mr.John and thanks again for helping yesterday”

And dad replied him “ Goodmorning young man and it’s nothing, You needed help and as a neighbour I should help. Righ?”

“Right,see ya” And then Blake ride and started the engine.