Kyra Pierce

It was a moody morning and i don't feel like waking up. I hate school as so everybody does but still im an A's student. I keep up with my grades and stay out of everybody sight so i don't have to  deal with bullshit. And yeah i forgot to introduced, my name is Kyra Pierce and im seventeen, live with family and i don't understand why we haven't move to other places because neighbour next door always got on our nerves.

About nextdoor neighbour, they sucked and my family and theirs are not in a good relation. Yup so here in my house , its just me,my dad and mom and also my twelve years old sister. Been living here since i was born and next door neighbour also never moved ever since. 

Enough with that, now i need to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom and ready myself . After finishing what should be done, I went downstairs and found my family was eating breakfast. I joined them and we started to talk about things.

-----------------------------------------------------

After i was done, i went out waiting for my dad and sister to come. While i was enjoying the morning breeze there came Blake hansman from their front door. Well maybe he look hot if we weren't enemy. God i cursed myself for saying that. He was looking straight at me and i realize he was holding something.

Minutes later i felt something hard land on my head.. GREAT that jerk just hit me with an egg. I shot him a death glare and he annoyingly middle fingered me. I was so mad i went inside and told my mom about it. She told me to clean myself and that she would talk to his mom later.