Prologue

Sentinel did a lot of convincing to have Optimus join him and Elita-1 to go to the forbidden organic planet called Archa Seven, but he managed to do it.  The "mission" had everything that the three autobot cadets have ever wanted;  Optimus would get to learn more about the Decepticon and Autobot history, Elita would have samples for her organic studies and adventure, and Sentinel would have fame and his share of the energon.

     Sentinel believed that the mission would give them glory, and that it would get them into a higher status in the Autobot hierarchy.  He could see it now;  Optimus as his second in command, Elita as the head of the Autobot Ministry of Science, and he would become Magus.

     The mission was supposed to be quick and simple.  They were supposed to go the planet, find the ship, get the energon, and get out of there:  it was that simple, but of course; things don't go as planned.  They weren't supposed to fall into a hole, into some dark and creepy cave, it shouldn't be hard, it shouldn't be dangerous, and they shouldn't be attacked by a giant spider.

     But here they are; being attacked by a giant, Cybertronian hungry spider.      Can this solar cycle get any worse!?!?

     It can't get worse than this, right?!