Chapter Eighteen

"You're going to be allowed to come. Twice, and only that." Mistress stated. Her bright eyes were taking me in from between my legs. My back rested comfortably on the unfamiliar mattress, arms obediently crossed at the wrists above my head. The room smelled crisp and clean, much like the linens beneath me. The air itself, however, was charged with the sexual tension that had been building up in the car.

I watched Kyra brush her fingers along my pelvic bone, smiling to herself as she studied my skin. There was an undeniable glow to her physique in the soft lamp lighting cascading across her. I knew I would do anything to please this woman.

"Yes, Miss. I understand." With skilled hands, she was already teasing me so deliciously. This woman was everything I needed and more. Even with the amount of stress she has been under daily, Kyra still held that spunky, domineering, upbeat attitude that I have grown to love.

She flitted her hands away, leaving light touches across my member. My disappointment washed away quickly when she began to undress herself. First to fall on the floor was a shirt, then socks, jeans, and finally her underwear. Kyra rushed in an urgent pounce onto my lap, and took my chin in her grip. Her fingers were tight, wrenching my head to meet her gaze. She breathed deeply before smashing her lips against mine in a hungry dance of teeth and tongue. We suckled one another's mouths as if it were ambrosia of Olympus. Her hips rotated against mine in a needy melody.

Without pulling her mouth away, she pulled my shoulders with her as she leaned backwards, nestling me above her. Only for a small moment was I allowed the courtesy to be in such a position before she pulled away. Her eyes were sharp even as she gazed up at me. Roughly, she pushed me down to where my nose grazed her mound.

"I never fucking said you'd come first, did I?" She asked  pointedly. I shook my head in response, casting my gaze down. I wanted so impulsively to be inside of her, to feel her tight warmth engulf me.

Wrong choice.

Kyra yanked my hair, pulling my head up so I would meet her eyes. I winced loudly. "Your words. Now!" Kyra commanded.

I stuttered, "N-no, Miss!" She then released her hold on my scalp and smoothed my hair. Kyra pulled her legs from beneath me and draped her legs over my shoulders. The softness of her skin made my skin tingle.

"Much better." She replied shortly. For a moment, she watched me fondly as if the small outburst hadn't happened. My grievance seemed to be forgiven. I loved this look she gave, mixed with a bit of pride that made my ego swell. I nuzzled her thighs, kissing them lightly. As I got closer, I nipped and lapped at her flesh with eagerness. Her legs shook lightly as small sounds escaped her lips. I peered up at her as my tantalizations continued. Kyra had her eyes shut and a pleasurable expression while her fingers twisted into the sheets. I ghosted my fingers along her abdomen, soaking in the feel of her skin even more. She opened her eyes and gave me permission with a nod of her head to proceed.

I licked the tip of my thumb and grazed her ribcage further upwards. Cupping one of her breasts delicately, I traced around her nipple with the wetness from my tongue. Kyra shivered lightly again from what I suspect to be the coldness on her sensitive bud. "Pet...." she moaned lightly. I dove into her flesh then, lapping with my tongue desperately at her folds like a dehydrated dog. She gasped loudly, not expecting my need from how slowly I was teasing her. She tasted so sweet as I drank her in. Kyra's legs shook as I kept on, my tongue tracing the sensitive spot that kept her practically howling. Every lick I gave sent her into a frenzy of spasms. I needed her to come, needed her to release for me. I needed to do the best job that I could, as only her pet could do.

And when she did, her nails dug deep into my shoulders while her hips thrust into the air and let out a loud breathless moan. She clawed desperately around and found my hands, holding them tight in her grasp. Kyra calmed after a moment, breathing heavily with my name on her lips. I pulled away and rested on my heels to give her a moment.

She was sat up again, quickly. I could see the small bit of dizziness from the euphoria when she looked at me. Pausing, she smiled. "So good, pet. So fucking good." Kyra then mirrored my stance. I watched her carefully, seeing her eye my member before shoving me down and mounting my hips. Her wetness slid over me so nicely that I shivered in pleasure. She ground her pelvis against me again, watching with a sadistic smile as I quivered slightly. I felt my cock twitch and I knew she did as well. Finding a hand between us, I felt her angle me a bit, just so close to slipping inside her but just right where her clitoris pressed against my head. We both moaned from the sensitivity as she continued to swivel on top of me. I kept my hands above me, crossed at the wrists once again. I didn't care if I wasn't restrained. This is where I would stay, achingly wanting to touch her and hold her close to me.

I felt her hand slide between us again, and she pressed my tip to her entrance before leaning back and sinking herself onto me. I gasped lightly, feeling how slick and warm she was. Her walls were gripping lightly as she moved her hips, riding me. I braced my legs to give her some support, and watched her beautiful complexion as her body bounced and shook. Her eyes occasionally left mine while lolling her head. Each time she came back down, I could feel how much she tightened. Her walls strained agains my member, closing in so deliciously that my eyes fluttered shut. My mind sank deep into the euphoria that her movements gave. Thankfully, she didn't mind me thrusting upwards to meet her.

"Harder, you slut!" Her voice echoed in my ears. I desperately threw my hips, her walls clenching on me so tightly I thought I would explode. And, I did so with a yelp, digging my fingers into the pillows below. She laughed almost maniacally as she continued to bounce on me. My legs jerked and my toes curled into themselves from the insurmountable pleasure. If I hadn't been used to this overstimulation, it would have hurt. And I suspected it would after a while.

"Mistress!" I cried out, feeling that creeping sensation that started in my feet begin to stab itself at my nerves. She grinned down at me and covered my mouth with her hand, rotating her hips at the same pace as she did when I first released. This didn't stop. I never thought it would end. The pain grew and grew until I felt light tears slide down my cheeks. She wiped them away with her other hand and traced her nails along my chest soothingly. This didn't take away the pain I felt, but gave me something else to focus on for just a moment. Long enough so that I could feel my need arise again, and Kyra could most definitely see it on my face. "You can take it, can't you pet?" She mocked. I nodded vigorously, my cock twitching inside her once again. Her walls tightened in response, squeezing every drop of what was left from my last release.

This time, her hand left my mouth and went to my throat, wrapping around it like a dainty twig ready to be snapped. She closes her grip lightly when I lifted my chin to give her the access she needed. Kyra moved faster on top of me, walls gripping again as she got closer and closer. My breath shook and my eyes fluttered closed. Her grip tightened on my neck, cutting off my breath. After a few more frenzied thrusts, I came undone inside of her once again. My body shook beneath her so much so that she held onto my shoulders and giggled. She rode me until i had relaxed, then collapsed beside me.

We both breathed heavily, as she draped her arms around my waist. Kissing my cheeks repeatedly, she praised me. "Such a good boy. You did so well for me!" I sighed happily in response, my tongue mute from the escapade. She kissed me lightly and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, burying my nose in her hair.

"Thank you, Mistress." I muttered. She sighed lightly in response, kissing my chest. The body heat between us vibrated with expended energy and the smell of sweet, unadulterated sex lingered about. This was my heaven.