Chapter Seven

"One, Miss."

"Two, Mistress."

"Three, Miss."

"Four, Miss."

"Five, Mistress."

I curled my fingers tight against Lawrence's scalp and tugged hard enough to lift his slim body from the matress. His knees buckled and hit the ground with an inglorious thump on the wooden floor. His hands were bound in front of his waist, not giving him the luxury of catching his fall.

"What do you say to me?"

"Thank you, Mistress!!" His voice was filled with a lusterious tone; his words sending a pleasant thrill through my body. He got on his knees quickly and I motioned him to stand

"Lie on your back, pet. Quickly!" I swatted his ass one last time as he squirmed from my grip to rest himself back upon the bed. His cock twitched as he moved, hard and growing to it's full potential. I waited for him to be completely flat before straddling myself over his waist. My pevis pressed firmly against Lawrence's. He gasped slightly, head tilted up to meet my gaze; eyes wide with lust and curiosity. I pushed his arms over his head, where he kept them. "Open your mouth, slut."

He peered at me for a moment before doing so. I quickly shoved two fingers in his mouth, earning a shocked groan vibrate through his chest. He sucked on my hand like it was a lifeline. His dark eyes fluttered shut.

"Good boy..." I purred to him as arousal shot through me while his tongue flicked between my fingers. I relished the feeling before pulling my hand away. A thin strand of saliva connected his mouth to me. I ground my hips against him, Lawrence's hard-on pressing to my clit.

"Miss....please..." His voice was soft, begging like the pathetic slut he was.

"Please, what?" I teased, gyrating my hips again. A disgruntled moan escaped his lips. "You want me to fuck you? Give you all the pleasure you desire?"

His pupils grew to a massive size; I coukd feel his cock twitch against my lips and it took every ounce of me not to take him right there. "Please, mistress. I-I want you."

Fuck, this was going to be hard to resist.

"Patience, baby. Patience."

I hopped off of him and walked to the dresser across the room. "M-Mistress?"

"Hold on." I knew he was getting even more frustrated by the second. I could hear rustling from the bed as I dug around for a certain toy.

As soon as I found it, I turned towards him with the toy safely tucked in my hand behind my back. "Close your eyes, darling." He did so. I clicked the button three times, settjng the vibrator on its' highest setting. Lawrence began to squirm again. I hoisted myself up and straddled him once more, my knees over his to place his cock in front of me. I delicately took the bullet and glided it over his member. Again, he shivered against the touch.

"M-Miss..." I tucked it beneath his balls and he jerked slightly. "Mistress!"

I moved forward, chuckling as I lowered myself on him. I was careful to not dislodge the bullet from it's place as I squeezed around him. "Fuck." I muttered. Lawrence moaned softly as I slid down to the hilt. Then I began to move. Grinding and bouncing fearsomly. Passionate noises came from the both of us.

"Fuck, Mistress!" His hips began to meet me. I wrapped my fingers around the cord binding his wrists. I couldn't stop. I needed this. I needed him.

"Lawrence!" My breath was shallow. He moved his hips harder against me. His desperation was evident in his arched back and sloppy thrusts. He was so very close... I felt something snap in me. My fingers left the binds and coerced themselves around his throat as I screamed from pleasure. I grasp squeezing while I felt his cock pulsate in me.

I breathed in deeply, my hands falling from their sore grip. He mewled as I pulled off of him and collapsed by his side. The vibrator was long-forgotten on the floor, buzzing obnoxiously. "Thank you, Kyra..." a breathy moan whispered in my ear as he nuzzled me.

I reached over and undid his tight binds before he pulled me into a passionate kiss. "L-" another kiss "Lawren-" and another "Lawrence!" He smiled impishly.

"Yes, Miss?" I kissed him again.

"Be a doll and turn that fucking thing off. My head's going to explode." I smiled. Another peck from his lips.

"Yes, ma'am." He rolled over, stumbling a little as he bent down and switched it off. Look at that blushed ass.

I sighed in content. "So...."

He crawled back next to me, his arms embracing me comfortably. "I know, I know. Chinese or Italian?"

I cracked another grin. You know me too well, baby. "Chinese."