The shadow stopped in mid air because of Protection Barrier.

"As I thought,you got some troublesome skills."(Assassin leader)

"Your skills are pretty annoying you know."(Shin)

"By the order of my master,your life should end now!"(Assassin leader)

My monitor show multiple danger from all sides!They are getting serious even though I dont know what kind of magic they are using right now.

"Nex!<Triple Protection>!Activate Evasive Maneuver!"(Shin)

My Protection Barrier Triples up and block all kind of attacks from the assassin.Some of the attack break right to the second barrier.It was a good decision.

<Activating Evasive Maneuver.Class 1>(Nex)

My body move to the side at fast speed and turn back at the assassin.

"<Summon Weapon>!'(Shin)

At both my hand appear two series of Tactical SIG Sauer P229,and shoot toward one of the assassin.

BANG!

At that moment,my eyes caught the bullet travels,breaking one of the shadow.The shadow forms a hole when the bullet hits.and a scream could be heard.

"Aarrrggghhhhh!!"

It hits!Moreover the bullets could make a hole on the shadow even though it just a normal bullet.

"What kind of magic is that!?"(Assassin Leader)

My monitor alerts danger on my right and left side.I use the body of my pistols to parry the attack and jumped backward.They attack using a dagger,means they are near.I shoots three to four rounds at my front.Two screams could be heard.At my sight right now,its dark so the only option is sound.That scream means that it hits.

"Lets break this annoying field!"(Shin)

I run towards one direction and shoots continuously at my front.The bullets make hole on the shadow one after another,until I can finally see light.

"Dont let him escape!"

"Sorry but this time you are entering my field!"(Shin)

I rolled out the shadow field and shoots more round inside it.I then summon three M67 Hand Grenade,pulls out safety pin,and throw it inside the shadow field.

BOOOOM!

The shadow field explode in large shockwave.Even myself were thrown away by the shockwave.

--------------------------------

The aftermath,the whole area were blown off,and huge black site appear from the centre.It seems like all the assassin werent able to escape,and was caught up in the explosion,except their leader.He was standing in front of me,holding some kind of pistol.Its not modern pistol,but a gun which had a medieval design on it.

Its not modern pistol,but a gun which had a medieval design on it

And my right hand were shot.I was holding it to stop the bleeding.

"To think that this world also had things like that."(Shin)

"This is a Magic Gun created long time ago.My master told me to use it only when needed.But to think that I need to use it for the likes of you."(Assassin leader)

I take out my SIG Sauer.

"Since my right hand are unusable,this will became fair."(Shin)

I point my gun towards him while he do the same.

BANG!

BANG!

Once the bullets collides,I dashes toward him with fast speed while shooting.The assassin move to the side,evading my round and shoots magic bullet.I try to evade it but the bullet suddenly explode.My body were thrown away but landed safe.

"Darn,magic bullet are really useful."(Shin)

I dropped the emptied magazine.The magazine disappear upon dropped and I summon three more magazine to reload it.

"Unlike yours,my bullets are unlimited."(Assassin leader)

"Just say it that the gun are using your own mana."(Shin)

"If my mana is big,there was no need to worry."(Assassin leader)

He shoots more as I evaded it.This time I need to evade faster to avoid those explosive bullet.While running,I realized he was going to shoots at my front,so I shoots my round towards him.

The assassin jumped upward,and landed on a wall.

"Thats unfair!Landing on a wall!Do you think you are a sp*d*rman!"(Shin)

"Blame yourself for your inability!"(Assassin Leader)

Then I noticed something,he was trying to get away!

"Dont run!"(Shin)

I shoots more round at the leader.

"We will meet again,for revenge for my fallen comrades."(Assassin Leader)

He envelopes himself in a shadow and disappear.

"Dammit!"(Shin)

I kneeled myself while holding my injuries.Damn,I loss to much blood.My vision has started to gone blur.

"N-nex,activate...Rapid Recovery."(Shin)

At my last sight,I heard Nex talking.

<Understood.Activating Rapid Recovery>(Nex)

Ah,I hope no one pick me up when I was fainting.