Chapter 2: Confusion

Zacznij od początku

"Now this is a surprise. Wait, I don't have time for this. Reiji where are your brothers. All 5 of them?"

"Should I even inquire why you are skipping on your duties as a guard?" The male replies coldly.

"Actually I am working right now, Queen's orders. Now back to my question, where are your brothers?" Tsukiko isn't having any of Reiji's personality right now, time is of the essence and she shouldn't be wasting it on arrogant vampire aristocrats.

"They all should be in the living room." Reiji simply answers upon hearing Tsukiko is actually at work rather than skipping on her duties.

"Good, I'll tag along and pass the message to all 6 of you in one go before I have to get Antares." 

"To even to be ordered to fetch the 1st princess, it must be a severe matter. Very well." Reiji breathes out a sigh for a moment, before he guides the huntress to his brothers.

Back in the living room Tsukiko grasps the attention of the boys, noting she will be done talking to them in less than a minute if they will give her at least that much. When even Shu rises from his sleeping position. The crimson haired female relays the message.

"You all have been excused for the party. Queen's words. Go to the human world, if you wish to."

While the triplets felt like they heard a message from a deliverer. The silent trio couldn't help but question the sudden message. It feels too good to be true.

"Now what did really happen that we can go?" Getting of his seat Shu inquires first about the sudden order

"If you care to listen while we run." While the Sakamakis have been excused and more than ready to depart for the human world Tsukiko on the other hand still needs to climb several stairs to reach Antares.

"Is it that severe?" Subaru joins the conversation, remaining behind with the two eldest brothers while the triplets have long gone.

"Liana thinks it is."

"We are to believe a fragile human woman? Really I do not know what father is thinking for giving her such position when Lady Christa is still alive. Alas, she may not be well enough for such social matters." Reiji fixes his glasses for a moment, hiding the annoyance behind the lightning.

"Neither is Liana, the aristocrats were talking all night about how they could smell and sense her fear." Tsukiko pauses for a moment. 

"However, before I left to find you all it was a different sort of fear altogether. Anyway, we don't have time to dawdle in this room, unless you want to hear what I think, run along while we go to Antares, otherwise get the hell out of here..." Readying herself Tsukiko takes another glance to the remaining three brothers