Chapter 1

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my story! Sorry this chapter will be a bit short but the others will be long! Peace! ✌️
"Break down, you might belong-"
The so called princess sang to herself and ran her fingers through her hair. It was a rainy night and the thunder would sometimes creep up on her and scare her.
Star sat on the cold, cemented floor of the chamber. She didn't have much besides the few rats that would visit her every now and then, and that wasn't even the worst part for her. Since she was 16 it has been 10 years, 10 years The princess has been trying to find some way to escape from the horrible chamber that she had Been in. She was week and really skinny because the lack of food that the- "person" would feed her.
It was a cold chamber, it wasn't very cozy either. It was pretty small, and had dark brick and cement walls that locked her in. The floor was very dirty and mostly was made up of mud and dirt. The only window she had was full of Mewman proof bricks so she could never break through it. But Star always loved to look up at the dancing stars at nighttime and wish upon the shooting stars that would flee happily across the sky. She cried a lot, because she knew that she would most likely never escape. But Star knew that she couldn't give up and had to do whatever she could to escape.
"Time to start getting ready for bed I guess.."
She curled up in a ball onto the hard floor above the window and watched the small raindrops dance in the rain
Someday I will be able to escape and meet my parents. Someday...
The princess closed her eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.