Chapter 33

[Qeisha's POV]

It was only Thursday and i still have two more days to prepare for my date with Kendrick. Oh god, im getting more nervous when i talk about this. I brought Destiny and Charlie along with me for shopping since Qami is not that type of person who wear those girlish dresses and so forth.

"I think this look nice on you." Charlie show me a tutu dress in white colour. It's nice but i don't like it. I scrunch up face.

"How about this? A simple maroon tight dress..." I scrunch up my face again after Destiny showed the dress.

"That's too simple." When it comes to dresses, i'm really fussy. I have to find a perfect one.

I continue to browse again till i found a suitable one. It's a low cut dress in turquois.

"U will look gorgeous in this!" Charlie squel. I smirked.

I went to the counter to pay the dress.

We went to an expensive shoe shop. Then, i bought a pair of black shining high heels.

I'm done shopping.

We are a little tired after shopping so we went to Nandos for lunch.

"Can i take a picture with you girls?" A random girl approach to us.

"Sure." I said delightly.

We continue to make our way to Nandos.

Buzzzzzzzz

Qami: Where are u?

Me: At nandos. Why?

Qami: I'm bored can i come along?

I asked the girls first before they approve. They'd love too if we hang out together. The more the merrier.

Ten minutes have past and Qami had arrived. As we're eating, we are just talking about.... Crushes. Seriously? I was sitting listening and laughing along with them like crazy people.

"How about you? Do you have any crush besides Kendrick?" Qami asked as she smirked at me.

"Nahh..."

"I know you're dating Kendrick in two days but cmon we won't tell him. This is girls secret." Charlie persuade me and whisper to me when she said the last sentence.

"But really i-"

"Qeisha." I cut off myself as i looked up to see a dickhead stood in front of me. He smiled weakly to me as he stretched out his hand. I didn't respond at all.

"What are you doing here, Edward?" I look down on my food, sighing, after asking him.

"I know you hate to see me but trust me i'm here not to hurt you."

"Edward, i think it's not time to talk about this." I stormed off from that place leaving Qami, Destiny and Charlie there together.

I head to my car, ignoring the paparazi out there. I'm just so pissed off.

[Destiny's POV]

"Qeisha, wait!" Edward trying to chase Qeisha but she was too fast.

I sigh. Because of him, she lost her good mood.

I actually kind of angry with him too because of some sort of reason. Well, as you know, William is now back with me. In other words, friends back. William decided to back off from Edward and Hendrick because they began to shoplifting. Of course William doesn't want to get involve in that stupid things. At least he knew what is good and bad. Because of his decision, Hendrick and Edward didn't approve on it and start to bash William(get on fight). Basically they got jailed. And that's when William didn't want to get near with them anymore.