Chapter 27

[Qeisha's POV]

16th November, Saturday

I woke up with fresh morning. And yeah, i woke up by myself. No alarm clock. Nobody woke me up. My hair was in a big messy. This is called morning hair. I shifted my body to face my right. Destiny was still asleep. Deeeeeep sleep. I hear her snoring and i chuckled. I checked the time on my phone and reads 9am. I'm sure the boys were still asleep. Yesterday we were home after midnight. Enjoying ourselves.

I stumbled i the bath room to shower. Finished my business and i went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning, gorgous..."

I heard Nathan whispered on my ear as he covered my eyes from the back.

"Good morning..."

He moved his hands down my hips to hugged me. I pecked my lips on his mouth for a second. Nathan watched every single move i did when fixing my breakfast.

"You want some?"

I asked him before he drooled.

"Yes, of course i want."

I removed his hands away from around my hips. Me grabbed another bowl from the drawer then prepared the same food for him. Nathan was still watching me.

"Can you stop watching me?"

I chuckled. Me walked over to him and closed his eyes for a second.

"I can't stop watching you coz you're so gorgous."

"Am i gorgous? I'm not even wearing a dress or what."

"I'm serious, Qeis."

His face turn serious.

"Thank you."

I said.

I placed the two bowls on the dining table. Nathan sitted on a king chair while sitted on one of the chair near him.

Been around the world, don't speak the language

But you booty don't need explaining

All i really need to understand it

When you talk dirty to me

My phone blast out the song called Talk Dirty from Jason Derulo. I looked on the screen and it reads Mom.

"Hello, mom."

"Hello, darling! How are you?"

"I'm great here. What about you?"

"Mom is fine here with Dad. Qeis, i will be home at the of November. I can't wait to meet you and Steven."

She said excitedly. We hung up the call after saying bye. Just as i hung up, a white mostage was form below Nathan's nose. Ya know, it's milk. Hahaha! I laughed realy hard. He was confused why am i laughing. I grabbed tissue box from the kitchen.

"Mostage, huh?"

He pulled a piece of tissue and wiped away the mostage.

"GOOD MORNING, PEOPLE!"

Steven yelled loudly as he was walking down the stairs. Nathan and i looked at him. We were like SERIOUSLY.

"Never make for me, huh?"

Steven pouted his lower mouth.

"Awww so sad..."

I said sarcastically. Steven walked in the kitchen and fixed himself for breakfast.