Chapter 30

[Qeisha's POV]

I woke up with my body felt aching. My tummy hurts, my back hurts. I couldn't even get up and my head was dizzy. Vision was blur. I shook my head trying to get rid of the dizziness.

"Arghhh..." I groaned in pain when i tried to get up.

Then i realise that i was still behind the door where me and Nathan fought. He just left me like this without any feeling of pitiness towards me. I slowly brought myself up to my room with my hands holding on to my tummy.

As i was going up, my mind was full of questions.

Why Nathan did this to me? Am i still not good enough? Is it because of we still have not get a child?

A lot other questions were still in my mind. I slowly sat down at the edge of my bed still holding on to my tummy. My thighs felt the vibration of my phone in my bag. The caller ID shows Charlie. I rejected her phone call. Let her be. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I just, i need rest and i really need to go to the clinic. IN A SNEAKING WAY. The paparazi will know why im there.

I walked in the bathroom slowly and carefully then stripped off my clothes.

After shower, i put on my black long sleeve t-shirt with hoddie at the back and a pair of white shorts. I tied up my hair into messy bun then i'm done.

I was kind of afraid that Nathan will be home when i'm going out. He will strictly pull me and do the same thing again. Of course, i don't want it to happen TWO TIMES in A DAY. I bet that i will be jailed in the hospital.

I sneakingly get in my car and drove to a nearby private clinic which no one can know that i'm here. Why i said that because that place was super duper silent and peaceful.(FYI, my dad own that clinic as my dad is rich).

At the clinic

I strolled in the clinic then straight away approached the receptionist.

"Hello, Qeisha! Nice to meet you again." I shook hands with the receptionist, Isabelle. All of them know me well already. They are like my family. To be honest, Nathan didn't know that my dad own this clinic. I swear if Nathan knew this, he's gonna kill me off. I don't know why but i know  he hate it. He hate it if i tried to keep secret from him.

"Isabelle, is my dad in the room?" I asked her whisperly.

"No, he's not here today. He have some sort of meeting today with a client. Why?" She replied with not more than a word. I was relieve that Dad was not in. I really don't want him to know my problem.

"Ermm, Isabelle? Please don't tell him that i'm here. Don't ever tell him!"

"But-"

"Just don't tell him!" I cut her off. I stomped in the doctor's room like boss. And there sit Doctor Noreen. With her high bun, smart looking.

"Doctor Noreen?" I called her as i walked towards her to give a hug.

"How are you, Qeis?" She asked with her sweet voice, we are still in hug.

"I'm fine." I said with my sorrow voice. My voice started to change a little.

"So why are you here?" We broke the hug. I told her what's my condition except problem. As she checked me, i could sense that she was curious why there's a lot of bruises.

"Omg, what happen to you?" Me without even feeling of heaviness i told her everything what happen.

.

.

.

.

.