Prologue

Y/n P.O.V~

I was walking towards my girlfriend Raven's dorm to give her a present. I was carrying a gold neckless with a red gem. I had reached the dorm, and I swear I could have something. I leaned my ear against the door and heard some that broke my heart into a million peaces. My girlfriend and one of my best friends, Taiyang, were having sex. I got pissed and kicked the door open so hard it almost flew off the hinges. I looked at them with a mudras look in my eyes.

Raven:" Y/n, it's not what it looks like."

Y/n:" OH REALLY CASE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH TAI!!!!"

Tai:" Dude chill look I know-"

Y/n:" SHUT THE HELL UP TAI!!! Raven, I thought you were the right person. I loved you with all my heart. *Revan gave you a sorrowful look*

Revan:" Y/n....."

Y/n:" I came to give this to you, Revan * you hold out the necklace to her*but I guess you're happy with your new boyfriend * You put the chain back in your pocket*were done Revan."

I angrily stomped away towards my dorm. Once I reach my dorm, I open it and slam it shut once I'm done. I start to break down, crying in my room.

Y/n:" Why... why would she *sniffle* do it."

I decided to leave beacon because I can't stand to be in the same school as her. I pack up all my clothes, and I mount my sword on my back, and I place a little box on my bed and place a letter on top of it. I leave my dorm and walk down the hall when I run into my adopted sister summer rose ( P.S summer doesn't die in this story)

Summer:" Hey, big brother are your okay your crying. I've never seen you cry before."

Y/n:" Revan cheated on me with Tai."

Summer:" * gasp* Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm fine; its I need to go be by myself for a bit."

Summer:" Oh.... okay, see you, big bro."

I contend with walking down the hallway before exiting the building and heading to the juniors bar. Once I reached juniors, I was met with the flushed face of my best friend, Qrow.

Qrow:" Hey Y/n, you alright, you look kinda sad."

I look at Qrow with the sadist look you can give a drunk guy.

Y/n:" You don't wanna know, man."

Qrow:" Yes, I do so I can help you because you're my best friend."

Y/n:" * sigh* Revan cheated on me with Tai."

His face eminently changes from one of drunken happiness to sober sadness. He pulls up a chair and sits next to me, pats my back and waves down the bartender and orders me five shots of snake juice. He pats my back and gives me a comforting look.

Qrow:" Wanna talk about it."

Y/n:" sure."

Qrow and I talked for a while, and he tried to cheer me up with jokes, drinks, and women, but none of them worked in terms of cheering me up.

Qrow:" So, what are you going now?"

Y/n:" Easy, I'm going to leave beacon."

Qrow:" Are you sure, man? I think that's going a bit far. Like I know she cheated on you and everything, but I don't want you to leave man you are my best friend."

Y/n:" Yeah, I know, but I can't handle being around her."

Qrow put his arm on my solder and gave me a sympathetic look.