I ran towards the right and then my ID tag got caught in a tall plant. I didn't have time for this so I just took it off and left it on the tree.

Yerin's POV
I ran after Taehyung, kinda slow since I was wearing heels.

He ran out the entrance but I couldn't see which way he went. I ran a little faster towards the entrance, causing my heels to come off but I didn't care and just left them there.

I ran out of the entrance and saw an ID tag on the floor on the right side. I walked to it and picked it up.(A/n:it fell off the tree)

                      Kim Tae Hyung

                      Kim Tae Hyung

I read the name and ran to find Taehyung, to the right side.

Jungkook's POV
I finished my song and quickly ran out of the recording room.

"Perf-" the producer tried to say but I just ran out of the room.

I glanced to my surroundings to think of where they could've ran to.

I spot heels near the exit. I walk towards the heels. These look like Yerin's, simple and not fancy. (A/n: don't come at me Yerin stans, it's a fanfiction)

They might've left I thought. I then exit.

I stop my steps when I hear someone say "IU", they continue "make Jungkook happy. Look I know you cheated but he still loves you, he knows you cheated." , that sounds familiar.... Yuju?

Yuju wants me happy?

"How did he find out?" Another voice asks, it sounds like IU. So I assume it is.Pfft I found out because you were talking about it in front of your door IU, I wanted to say but couldn't.

I lean a little more forward to see if it was actually Yuju and IU. It is.

"Why aren't you trying to take him away now then?" IU asks. Gosh I think this is going to turn out bad.

"because..........I want him to be happy" Yuju says "and his happiness isn't with me" Yuju adds.

I didn't expect for Yuju to answer that way I thought she was going to slap IU.

So she was just trying to make me happy?

That made my heart sink. Hearing her cry, and it's my fault that she is. I don't know what this feeling is ,it just hurts to see her like this, Yuju that is.

I thought she was just sick of me fussing over IU. And when she still came outside of her dressing room when I told her I loved someone else, I thought she was being selfish.

In the end she chose for me to be happy. I've had the wrong impression of her, even with being married for a year.

"Please, make him happy and keep him" Yuju says as tears start falling down her cheek. "How can I do that?" IU asks.