Ch.6

Yuju's POV
I was still on top of Taehyung, I heard a noise in the back so I immediately got up. I look out the door to see no one there."Sorry" I said while dusting off my skirt. "It's okay" Taehyung says while getting up, also dusting himself.

"um so uh.." I said as I sought for words. "Mm?" Taehyung said.

Suddenly Yerin came in "President Kim here is the information about the business trip in 3 days" she says while handing Taehyung the file. "Okay thanks, don't call me President Kim Just call me Taehyung we're all friends here" Taehyung says, grabbing the file.

Yerin ask " Can I just call you V?" "Only people who aren't close to me call me V, why do you wanna call me V?" Taehyung says, not answering the question. I turn to Yerin giving her a confused face, is something wrong with her?

"Exactly my point, I'll be going now." She says and bows, she then leaves. "Is she okay?" I ask Taehyung with a confused face. He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know either" he says.

"Well I've got to get back to work, talk about the business trip later?"I say Taehyung nods his head and then I head to my office.

__________

Yuju's POV
Work is now over, it's 6pm.

I'm packing up my things, I grab my phone and my purse along with some files that I need to work on regarding partnerships and the business trip to Busan!!! Yayyy my home town! (A/n: yes I know Yuju was born in Goyang this is called a fan fiction for a reason)

Once I grab all my things I walk towards my door and was about to open it, but I saw something,something I wish to unsee. Jungkook was kissing IU(a/n: the walls are glass don't forget that). My heart shattered once again, the same way it shattered for the past year.

Tears start falling as my heart clenches, I open the door and walk out. I then head to the stairs until I hear a voice that made me stop "Yuju are you going to wait for me?" I sniffle and wipe my eyes, also clearing my throat. I turn around and see Taehyung, "I want to go out for some fresh air, so I'll take the bus home" I said as I try to smile. "Okay then" Taehyung said as he waved and walked back to his office.

I then walk to the first floor to leave. I leave the building and start to walk around.

I come across to a park, a park where my mother was last seen before she fainted and ended up in the hospital.
I walk over to the swing and sit down, I began swinging. Suddenly I remembered something....

*flashback*
"Eomma look Young-Jae(a/n: Young-Jae is her brother and yes it's Young-Jae from Got7)is flirting with a girl" I say to my Eomma as we walk near a park and point to my brother.

"Omo,come here" my eomma says as she walks to a corner and gestures me over to her. I walk over to her and we eavesdrop on my brother and a girl.

They're swinging on the swing, " Jihyo I have something to tell you" Young-Jae said. "What is it?" Jihyo asks "I l-like you" Young-Jae said which made me  burst out laughing.

"Be quiet, I can't hear" my eomma says. Luckily Young-Jae didn't hear me laugh. "I like you too" Jihyo says. Young-Jae hugs her "awwww" me and my eomma say in sync.  My eomma almost falls forward until I grabbed her "eomma are you okay?" I ask she nods and says "I'm just a little tired".

We continue to listen to the conversation. Young-Jae and Jihyo's swing stop. Young-Jae bends down on his knees in front of Jihyo, "omo" I say, Young-Jae grabs something from his backpack and hides it behind his back.

"Jihyo we're bestfriends and I wouldn't want to lose you. I've loved you for 3 years, will you be my girlfriend?" Young-Jae says and at the end he brings what he had behind his back and it's was a bracelet.