Ch.7

(A/n:I just want to say I'm very thankful for 175 reads. I didn't expect people to actually read this,so thank you and I'll do my best with the updates let's get on with the fanfic)

(A/n: don't forget to watch this video, if you didn't watch it in the last chapter, also this is Jungkook and Yuju)

Jimin's POV
It was 8:00am and I was going into Vice President Jeon And Secretary Choi's home with 2 clients that needed to talk to them about their business trip.

When I walked upstairs I saw that Secretary Choi was laying on Vice President Jeon's lap. I squealed and walked back downstairs to stop the clients.

"Mianhae (Sorry)" I said "they're not home". "Okay we'll take to them tomorrow then" one of the clients said, Park Jin young (a/n:Park Jin young as in Junior from Got7).

Us three then left the love birds alone.Have fun love birds ❤️.

Yuju's POV
I woke up to snoring,Jungkook's snoring.I was sleeping on his lap and got up. I look into Jungkook's eyes, will you ever notice or appreciate how much I love you. I try to do everything for you but you do everything for a different woman.

A tear drop falls but I quickly wipe it away and walk into my room.

I checked my phone, 9:00am it read. Since it's Saturday I don't need to go into work today,neither does Jungkook. I then get a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung-Hey,so when are you moving in?

I haven't thought about that,because I've been crying too much.I guess after the business trip,the divorce papers should be signed by then and passed to the attorney.

Yuju-After the business trip

Taehyung-Okay

Mmh I guess I should start packing for the business trip and to move into Taehyung's house. I put my phone down and then go down stairs to get moving boxes,that are in the storage closet in the living room.

I walk to the storage closet and grab out 1 medium sized suitcase and 6 medium sized boxes that are flattened. I walk towards the stair and see pictures of me and Jungkook, it may look like a happy couple but neither of us are.

I then up the stairs.
I then carry them up the stairs,easily because I'm not that weak.

When I get to the top of the stairs Jungkook turns his head towards me and asks "what are those boxes and the suitcase for?" "Um we have that business trip on Monday and I'm moving into Taehyung's house when we come back from the business trip" I reply.

"Oh yeah, but why are you moving out and who is Taehyung? Oh that guy okay I know who it is but why are you moving out?"Jungkook asks carelessly. Seriously Jungkook you're asking me that stupid question, it's because you asked for a divorce and I'm just getting out of your way.

I clear my throat because I felt it get weak. "Because you asked for a divorce" I answered.

Jungkook's POV
"Because you asked for a divorce" Yuju answered me. Oh yeah I asked for a divorce "oh yeah" I say as I scratch the back of my head and look to the floor.

My eyes get watery as I hear Yuju saying "are you happy now? You can be happy with IU. I'm sorry for making you marry me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry" her voice sounds weaker as she finishes her words. She's crying, why? I hurt her that's why. "I'm so-" I say but stopped when she walked away,into her room. I'm really sorry, I really am.