Now, that was huge for Ishita. She felt a gush of desires provoking to want more of it. What's happening to me? She wondered herself. "Is this what a husband wife intimacy feels like? She thought.

As he moved further down the cleavage area, her right hand stood as a hindrance making him stop for seconds. He engulfed her palm corner with his mouth and threw it down and latched his entire face over the valley. This unexpected act of his, the persistent kisses and soft movements over the most sensitive area was undoing all the knots within her and she immediately held his waist with her left hand. The more he pressed, the more she squeezed.
The much needed encouragement for a man! Her actions meant she was totally naive of such things. So was he, at least with her. Raman Bhalla could swear he never desired and craved for woman other than the one he is exploring now.

Her heavy breathing was an erotic feel. would he stop now?

All his hidden carnal desires slowly built-up. In the verge of urgency, he placed a hickey there making her hiss with painful encounter. Realizing his experienced actions and her inexperienced reactions, he chose to stay careful and take slowly with her.

His lips started to traversed around her covered area of perfect bosoms, she moaned his name in the sexiest way ever he had ever heard, the first time in fact.

He literally latched himself more towards her and locked her right hand with his left. While his right played swrills with her waist area. her hands moved to his back and she was constantly moving it , more to calm herself than him.

"Raman pleeeeeeaseeee.." she managed a voice and hit her head backwards to the door when he was doing unimaginable things to her in open.

"Shhh!!!! Don't disturb Roohi Ishita." He replied back as if the little one is the actual one getting disturbed.

He silently watched her expressions & swiped the pallav of her saree aside her shoulder that displayed her inviting navel clearly visible. His fingers started to make slow circles around while she dug her nails over his shirt, her senses totally knocked off.

"Yeh boondein..... tumhare itne kareeb, yahan toh mera haq hona chahiye na?" Her eyes turned wide in reflex hearing his bold confession. Ishita forgot to gulp her saliva hearing the unimaginable words.

Did he say so? He desires me? THE Raman Bhalla craves for Ishita Bhalla? Am I hallucinating? He was never so bold and expressive. How now?" Series of questions bombarded her brain. Raman had never expressed even a liking towards her. He had never dropped a hint. Or was she missing something? Her brain was taxing badly. She needed answers before she could reply or react.

"Raman yeh achanak...?. kya?Aap I mean..."

"Yeh achanak nahi tha ishita. Kaafi dinon see tha, Tumhare liye, humare liye, trust me Jaan." He whispered while rubbing her lower lip with his thumb which looked dry. "Bohot kuch kehna chahata hoon tumse, umeed karta hoon jald keh paaun.." his eyes vented out all the confined love and sincerity that was undeniable. Ishita couldn't ask for more , given the equation they shared. But she wanted to know him, all if him, she wanted him equally, all of him.

While he deepened his gaze straight into her eyes, she spoke "Main intezaar karoongi." And moved her hand from South to North and soothed his cheeks and collarbone together, more to calm both of them.
How she wished to place a peck there... But a sudden shyness reached her and She soon fled out to avoid any kind of embarrassment.