👑 7 👑

Jungkook's hands are handcuffed and he is sitting on back seat in a jeep and two soldiers are sitting next to him. They are heading back in Seoul. In one car is sitting Jungkook, in second car are Seokjin and Namjoon and in third car is sitting Sang Hee and she is holding Jimin in her lap.

Jimin is swaddled like a newborn in thick blanket and he is sucking on pacifier. Sang Hee is sure that she wont let him go away from her eyes ever again. He wont leave his crib, never. They arrived in the palace and Sang Hee told to servants to move his crib in her bedroom. She laid still tightly swaddled Jimin inside the crib and left. Jungkook is already kneeling in throne room and Sang Hee slowly walked to her throne and sat down.

"I let a snake to go near to my baby."

She is looking in disgust on him and Jungkook's hands are shaking in anger. He would like to yell on her but he is gagged. This bitch is abusing her son! Not by beating but by locking him here and restricting him from living a real life. She is glaring on Jungkook but suddenly a maid entered the room and carries hysterically crying Jimin.

"Your majesty I couldn't stop him."

Sang Hee takes her baby and stands him on his little feet.

"Choose, Jimin! Jungkook will go in prison where are very bad people. You can save him but you need to be mommy's good baby again."

Jungkook wants to stand up but two guards pushed him back on his knees. She is bending mind of her innocent son and manipulates with him like he is some kind of a puppet! This is wrong so why no one stop her?!

Jimin is crying until he started to cough. He wants to climb in his mommy's lap but she roughly shoved him away that he almost fell down.

"Jimin! Choose between your mommy and Kookie! You are breaking mommy's heart."

Jimin makes grabby hands toward her.

"Mommy! Please hold your baby!"

Sang Hee smirked and lifted him.

"You wont leave your mommy, never."

Jimin nodded and clings on her. Jungkook fights in his handcuffs but it is useless. Sang Hee got up with Jimin and goes in her bedroom. She sat her perfect baby on the bed and takes an adorable onesie.

 She sat her perfect baby on the bed and takes an adorable onesie

ONESIE

She changed his diaper and then changed his clothes. His mommy pushed a pacifier between his lips and stroked his hair. She is happy that her baby is back and Jungkook is out of her way and locked in Jeon's house. Sang Hee laid Jimin on a blanket and tightly wrapped him. Now he cant move and he is a calm obedient baby. She laid him in his crib and turned on the crib mobile. Then Sang Hee laid in her bed and looked on photo of her with her dead husband and kids. She isn't going to lose Jimin no matter what.