👑 5 👑

Today Jungkook doesn't need to play with Jimin because the whole palace is preparing for a huge ceremony. Jimin has birthday.

It doesn't mean anything for him. He should be preparing for becoming the next emperor but in his condition it means nothing for him. Well it means huge amount of presents for him. Everyone is trying to impress the empress through Jimin so he got many presents.

A huge cake is ready and guests are slowly filling the royal palace. Seokjin is getting Jimin ready and Jungkook arrived with his parents. Of course that he goes to see Jimin and the small boy immediately ran away from Seokjin when he spotted his only friend.

"Kookie!"

Jimin hugs him around waist and Jungkook smiled because today he is a definition of cuteness. Jungkook looked down on him and now more than ever before understand what does: "Cute things don't die."

Jimin is so adorable in the cute dress that this sight would probably stop every war.

DRESS

"I brought you my present."

Jungkook showed him the box and Jimin quickly teared of the paper. Inside the box is sitting a teddy bear. It is the same as he already has but this one has black fur.

"Your teddy was lonely so I got him a friend. But tell me if they disturb you in your crib."

Jimin giggled because he is imagining his teddies playing while he sleeps and it is too funny. Seokjin finished dressing him and then lifted him. Jungkook goes with them and Seokjin handed the baby to empress. Jimin waved them with his chubby hand and the empress walked inside a hall where are waiting their guests. Everyone is cheering and wishes him long life. Sang Hee sat Jimin on her throne next to her and first gift is handed to the happy baby.

Every gift from the thousands of gifts was unwrapped, checked and then wrapped again so non of them can hurt Jimin. The baby unwrapped only few of his gifts and then he got cranky because he wants to eat his cake. He can eat sweet things very rarely so he wants it now. He stomped his feet and empress called maids who bring the cake to Jimin. She takes a silver fork and stabbed a piece of the cake. Jimin opened his mouth wide and closed his eyes in pure bliss. He clapped his hands happily and everyone cooed. Now they can eat too but keep an eye on the empress and her son. If Sang Hee or Jimin stop eating, then they need to stop too. Jimin finished his cake and then sprawled on the comfy throne. He is casually sitting on throne with longer history than USA and watches the people sitting at a long table under them. He quite doesn't know why is he and his mommy sitting on a higher place than rest of these people. He wants Kookie to sit here with him!

Jimin lowered one leg over edge of the throne until he touched the floor and then slowly slipped off. He is waddling down from the few stairs and everyone is quiet. Guards are ready to catch him if he fall but luckily he doesn't. All eyes are on him while Jimin waddled to Jungkook and grabbed his hand. Jungkook got up from his chair and leaded him to the throne. Then Jimin sat down and patted a spot next to him. Empress chuckled at cuteness of her baby while Jungkook almost fainted.

"No Jimin, i cant sit here with you."

Jungkook doesn't think that royal family was sent by gods to rule down on the earth but many people do and there are still many rules which cant be broken. Like rule that the Dragon throne is only for emperor and not for someone low like him.

Jimin whined and patted the spot again. Jungkook desperately shakes his head no and Jimin pouted. His lips are wobbling and his eyes got teary. He is going to cry but luckily the empress stepped in.

"Jungkook can sit on the steps under you."

A maid handed him soft pillow and Jungkook quickly sat down on the steps below the throne. Jimin stopped crying but slides on the floor again. He sat down in Jungkook's lap and wrapped his arm around his neck. Sang Hee smiled but doesn't like that her baby is so close with this boy. She loves to see her baby happy but she needs to keep a close eye on Jungkook. Soon it is time for fireworks so Seokjin put a coat on Jimin.

 Soon it is time for fireworks so Seokjin put a coat on Jimin

COAT

Sang Hee holds Jimin on her hip and everyone goes outside. The huge firework started and Jimin is clapping his hands and laughing. Every citizen of Korea knows that their baby prince is having birthday and in every temple is a ceremony where people come and pray for long life of their prince and empress. After the fireworks ended Jimin whined and threw his head back.

"More! I wanna more!"

Jimin is almost crying and his mommy patted his back.

"Shh .. Jimin wants more! Another firework!"

Sang Hee yelled on random servant who immediately ran to fulfill her wish. After short time which is full of Jimin's whining another firework started. Jimin is happy again and then they go back in the palace. It is bed time for Jimin so he gave a slobbery kiss on cheek of his mommy. Then Seokjin takes the delicate baby and carries him in his nursery. Seokjin undressed him and Namjoon ran a warm bath for him. The nanny sat Jimin in the warm water and starts to wash him. Jimin is tired after his long birthday party so he fell asleep right in moment when his head touched the pillow. Seokjin planted a light kiss on his forehead and cheeks.

"Happy birthday, baby angel."