Our attention was caught by the sound of knockings on our door. My eyes drifted towards our right and soon enough, three of Bangtan soon emerged.

I watch how Jisoo unnie's face brightened the moment her eyes locked with Namjoon oppa's.

Oh, new love...

"Goodmorning!" Hoseok oppa happily cheered and from that moment, Jennie unnie scowled making Chae and I laugh.

Adorable.

And then Jungkook's pouty face came in.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips. The way his lips puckered looks so adorable. How do his fans accept the fact that he's no longer BigHit's maknae now?

"You're laughing? Can't you see how serious I am right now?" he scowled before sitting right next to me. By this time, Chaeyoung was already out, probably to meet his boyfriend while my other unnies were kept occupied by the other two.

Clinging my hand over his arm, I heard him snicker so I backed away to have a good view on his beautiful face.

"What did I do this time?" I teased and the look he gave me sends me off giggling.

"You really have to ask Lisa?" he scowled and we heard Hoseok oppa snickered.

"Can you knock some sense over that kid? He's getting sensitive because of a kid, a kid Jeon Jungkook. Do you hear me?" Hoseok oppa gagged and Jungkook just whined.

"Tell me that again if you see your girl taking a sweet photo with a person she knew has a crush on her. Then talk to me again, hyung," he sassed and Hoseok oppa just beyonceed him.

So cute. '

"Okay!" I surrendered. I honestly had an idea why he was acting so grumpy like this but I didn't technically expect that he really would. "It's just a photo. And he's a kid for Pete's sake. Stop being jealous,"

The way his eyes widened made me shut my mouth, the smile never leaving my face. I really love how transparent Jungkook had been these past months. It's like, he'd say something but you'd decipher his words through his expressions.

"He's not a kid Lisa. He's old enough to sneak his way in on taking a photo with you.  That kid is really gonna get it,"

"See!" I stood up, my hands resting on my waist. "You just said he was a kid!" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Lisa. Can you just explain to me why you were doing heart signs with him on the photo? I thought that was my special privilege?"

My eyes caught Jungkook's phone blinking from his hand. His attention turned towards it and my eyes widened at the photo I just saw.

"Did you do that?" I asked. It was a photo of Yeonjun. It was obviously something posted in a bulletin but there were marks of pen scattered over his face. Obviously, it was made with intent.

His cheeks redden at my question.

Caught red-handed!

I don't know how I would react. He was acting like a childish jealous boyfriend and I'm feeling giddy about it.

"You have to apologize," I stated. He stood up from the couch, his eyes so wide I can clearly see how frustrated he was right now.

I knew TXT has a music recording right now.

Our eyes locked and we were having a staring game. My eyes saw how his lips waiver, a smirk slowly forming on my face.

I'm definitely winning this.

"Okay, you win," he surrendered. "But for the record, it was Taehyung hyung who drew the connecting moles, okay," he added before leading straight to the door.

He was just about halfway there when I called his name.

"What?" annoyance can clearly be heard on his voice a sweet smile emerging on my face.

My baby, I just really love you... I told to myself.

"Shouldn't you be giving your girlfriend a hug before leaving?" I asked and his brows furrowed.

I watch as his expression turns into confusion, bewildered and all possible reactions until he ended up breaking into a huge grin.

The next thing I knew was him running straight towards me, engulfing me in the biggest, most comfortable loving hug I can ever have.

I can literally feel the fast beating of his heart.

"Oh God cupcake," he was mumbling. His hands cupped my face and he seemed overjoyed and I can't be any happier.

I know I made the right choice.

I know we're living the best life with each other right this time.