"Dad, do you know her?" Kiet asked.

His father knitted his brows upon seeing that too. "How could she escape from the prison! that evil being should be in prison forever!"

"Who is she?" Mrs Saetang puzzled.

"She...... She's the one who burn and kill the entire village of secret Ger at Changmai."

Mrs Saetang, startled and shocked to.. she support Kiet and help him sat down, the face of Sonchai can't even paint, he suddenly become pale and the joy to his face vanished.

"Kiet.." Grandma called out. "You must protect him, and your future child, you must.."

Kiet eye's become fierce suddenly and the devil inside him awakened. "I will find her no matter what, I won't let her harm my family." He grinned his teeth. "Dad, Mom. Grandma.. I'll send him home first, let's talked about it later."

"Sure sure. let him rest for a while, increase your security too." Mrs Saetang said.

Kiet helped him to leave the house and go home where Sonchai wanted to be, where his friends was. At the car Kiet keep looking at Sonchai who was dumbfounded at the moment, he reached out his hand to his head and force him to lay down to his shoulder and said. "Don't worry, I'm here.. no one ever will lay a finger on you and our future baby, even on your family.. I Kiet Saetang, promise to protect you and your entire family."

Sonchai still not talking and let out a tears flow down to his cheeks.

After they left, Mrs Saetang was unconscious and her mind was not in the right conditions. "Honey, what should we do? please don't let anything happen to our future grandchild and to our Sonchai and Kiet."

"You don't have to worry about it, this family will not stand for very long time if we're not powerful enough, Nong'San." He called out.

"Yes sir."

"Find that girl, used our connection, no matter what it takes."

"Yes." Sanun walked out the room and do his job.

"I will not let anyone hurt my family." He said..

...

...

"Boss, your man, is drunk now." The other man said from the other line.

"What did you say?"

"Errr.. he's kinda drunk with his group and.. he's crying."

"Where are they?"

"I'll send you the address."

After the man hung up, He drove his car faster to the address he received.

After arriving at his destination, he entered at the pub and looked at the person he's looking for.

...

...

"Ai'Rong, stop it already you already drunk." Charn said.

"Why..? I'm still not drunk.." He keep hiccuping. When he was about to drink a mouthful beer again, suddenly, a tall handsome man grabbed his hand, after he grabbed his hand, he take the beer on his hand and he's the one drink it. "Ohh.. Doctor.. why are you.. here.. I'm already..done to my.. check up right?" Narong teased him.

Thanom glared at him and said. "Your internal wounds still haven't healed, you should not drink alcohol,or else it will open again."

"oiiiiiiiiiii.. you're too noisy! Stop butting to my business."