ellie

[skip to 5 june 2018]

babyelwilson

             liked by shawnmendes, daddyjojo, haileybaldwin, mendesfan and 4

liked by shawnmendes, daddyjojo, haileybaldwin, mendesfan and 4.2 million others

babyelwilson: wow. i've been kinda distant the past few months and i apologize but something that me and shawn decided to keep to ourselves for as long as possible happened. i found out in april that i was pregnant and i was scared for what would come next, how shawn would react, how you guys would react. at 18 and 19, we knew it would be a challenge for us being parents but we knew that we'd get through it. unfortunately, a few days ago we found out that our baby didn't have a heartbeat. it breaks my heart knowing that our precious angel only made it a short while but we will always cherish the 2 months we had. i won't be active on anything for a little while longer, i still need some more time to heal from this horrible thing that no woman deserves to go through. i love you guys. see you soon.

view 3 million comments

kyliejenner: i love you el. always here for you.

shawnmendes: i love you baby. i'm so so sorry you have to deal with this. our time will come again someday.

jordynwoods: you can do this babes. we all love you, take as much time as you need. ❤️

haileybaldwin: so so sorry el bel. absolutely heartbreaking, we're all gonna miss angel baby.

justinbieber: ❤️

camerondallas: ❤️

jackgilinsky: ❤️

peyton.rose: you didn't deserve this, you woulda made an awesome momma, you will someday.

daddyjojo: i love you el. 🖤

kendalljenner: baby was jus to precious for this cruel world. 🖤

mendesfan: ohmygod this breaks my heart to shreds. they would have made such great parents, even if they were young. can't wait till they get their rainbow baby. 💘
babyelwilson and shawnmendes liked this comment

babyelwilson: thank you, i love you girls. @kendalljenner @kyliejenner @jordynwoods @daddyjojo @peyton.rose @haileybaldwin