Truth or Dare

Btw the pic at the top is a meme made by @prettypinklass

Aaron's POV

I smile at Aph and get back to cooking the blueberry pancakes that I was making just for Aph.

"Aaron?" Aphmau asks

Not turning away from the pancakes I reply "Ya babe?"

"I was just wondering if we should ask everyone if they wanted to have a sleepover tonight." She asked.

"Sure, why not." I reply as I take the pancakes off the stove and puting them on a plate. As I walk over to the table Aph gasps as she sees what I made for her.

"Awww, Aaron you didn't have to--"

"I know that there your favorite Aph." thats why I made them.

"Thanks Aaron I really appreciate it." Aphmau said grabing a pancake of the plate and putting it on her's.

Aphmau's pov

As I put the pancake on my plate Aaron sits down beside me and grabs one himself.
~•~•~•~•~
After we finished eating breakfast it was around 9:00. I get up and grab the empty dishes from the table and put them in the dishwasher. After I'm done loading them in I go and sit down on the couch and turn on Netflix.

"Hey Aaron wanna watch an anime with me?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says walking over and sitting down beside me.

After what seems like 15 years we finally pick an anime to watch. When the them song comes on I start singing along to it, Aaron stares at me clearly confused.

Time skip to the sleepover

Kawaii~chan's pov

I knock on Aphmau's door and Aaron opens it.

"Come guys make yourselves at home... APH KAWAII~CHAN AND ZANE ARE HERE!!" He calls upstairs.

At that exact moment Aphmau comes running down the stairs.

"Great now we only need to wait for, Garroth, Kim, Travis, Katelyn and ya that"s it!" Aphmau says smiling.

"Hi guys!!" I turn around and see Garroth and Travis standing at the door.

"Come in guys." Aaron says realizing that he didn't shut the door.

"Hi Zane~" Garroth said stretching out his arms and walking towards Zane for a hug.

"NO! NO!! NO!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" Zane screams, running away from Garroth as he chases Zane around the house.

"Awwww come on Zane I know you want a hug from your big brother Garroth!" Garroth said stretching his arms out and finally wrapping them around Zane's torso.

"Uuuggghhh." Zane groans hugging him back.

"Wow Zane I thought after Starlight you guys would be closer, hmm geuss somethings never change." Kim said shrugging.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Zane said, sitting down next to me.

"Truth or Dare?" Travis suggested.

"Sure!" Aphmau exclaims "Who's going first?"

"I will!" I say glancing at Zane he gives my a tiny nodd telling me that he understood what I was getting at." Ok Garroth truth or dare!"

"Dare! I'm not scared." Garroth replies almost immediately.

"Dare? Ok I dare you to do your best impression of Ein."

" Ok..." Garroth says standing up." Oh look Aphmau is with Aaron and their happy, guess I'll just kill her, oh Aaron killed me oh well."

"Pfffftt" Aaron was clearly trying to not burst out laughing.

" K Aaron since you liked that impression soooo much you can go, Truth or Dare." Garroth said sitting back down.

"Dare, hit me with your best shot." Aaron said" OW what was that for Aph!?"

"OH YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I DID THAT AARON!!!" Aphmau said crossing her arms and frowning.

"Anyway I dare you to switch cloths with Aphmau and wear them for the rest of the game." Garroth smirked.

Hi guys thanks so much for the support. Sorry that this chapter took so long I just had some stuff going on in my personal life.

~Tatianawolfgirl