Home sweet home

Pov- Point of view
Aphmau's Pov

Home at last I sighed. After saving Aaron and practically everyone else, I need a good long rest, no I deserve it. At that moment Aaron walks into the room "H-hey b-babe" he studders.

Ya Aaron, I ask. "I just want to let you know that I'm really really really happy that you're alive." he says with a red face. Heh me to, I say kissing him on the cheek as I walk past towards the stairs.

Aaron's pov:

As Aph walks past I can't help but think that I used to treat her like she couldn't protect herself. Even if I try to protect her she'll probably try to throw a chancla at me, besides I've tried to stop doing that exact thing.

When I go upstairs to check on Aph I walk into the room and she was sleeping soundly in bed. She looks so cute sleeping like that, all curled up in the blankets. I go and crawl onto the bed and curl up beside Aphmau, close my eyes and fall asleep

Aphmau's pov:

I feel something crawl up beside me and I tighten my grip on the blanket. As I fall into a deep sleep I start to have a dream, not just any dream a nightmare. Ein has a knife to my throat as Aaron looks at us with a mixture of rage and terror on his face. His eyes turn blood red and I break free from Ein's grasp I run to Aaron until I feel a searing pain in my chest and then, everything goes black.

I bolt upright crying tears streaming down my face. Aaron wakes up and hugs me. "Shhh, calm down it's just a dream you know that Ein is dead." Aaron says in a comforting voice. I sniffle, thanks Aaron I say.

Hi guy's, so this is my first big project and I was sort of inspired by Prettypinklass's Alpha and Luna book (it's a good book I recommend reading it)
~ Tatianawolfgirl