Chapter 1-

Authors note: I might not update this story that often but I will try to! I hope you enjoy! Xxx-Kaylie

Isabelle's POV

"I'll be back in a month okay." Said my foster mom Heather. She kissed my forehead,took her bags and walked inside the plane.

I took a deep breath and took a taxi home. When I got inside the taxi,guess what? It started raining. Great *sarcams*! When I was really young I used to like the rain and like "play" with it and all of that.

When I finally got home I ran upstairs to my room and climbed up to the ceiling to check if Andrew was alredy at his house. Andrew is my best friend,one of the only people who understand me. The rain wasent all that bad so going to the ceiling wasent all that bad and the house wasent that high.

"Isabelle you there?" I saw Andrew's face whose made me smile after a hard day seeing him always made my day better. He saw me and stopped screaming.

"The door is open come up here!" I screamed and he came running upstairs.

Andrew's POV

I ran upstairs to Isabelle. I could see that she was tired. I sitted next to her,the view up her roof was beautiful,but she was more beautiful. She shrugged and slowly rested her head on my shoulder. I placed my arm around her wait. She closed her eyes as the cold air messed her hair and she smiled softly. I wish I could have her smile like that,forever...but I know that Isabelle was not happy with her life....I would literally give up my life for her happyness,but as if for now we're just friends.

Isabelle's POV

It was so nice and cozy...just resting on his arms right there...that was the best part of my day..I sudently heard someone screaming my name and I opened my eyes to see.

"Izzy! Isabelle! Andrew?" It was Bailie,she was my best friend. Andrew and Bailie where the only ones who ever understood me,EVER. Andrew waved to Bailie to come up and he awkwardly petted my head.

Bailie's POV

It was obvious that Andrew had a crush on Isabelle,they show it at the way they act ya know? They have skinny love and I find it adorable! I obviously get awkward to interopt their "love" moments but let's be honest none of them really cared. Isabelle is a loner,Andrew is shy and I am well I am the pretty geek.

{TO BE CONTINUED...}