Chapter 7

Y/N POV
The 3 faction leaders were all crowded around a table. Behind them were people that were guarding them. Or something like that.

"Alright everyone's here so let's get this meeting started." The leader of the fallen angels Azazel said

"Yes you're right..."  I'm already bored... I'm going to sleep
_______________________________________
I woke up to Serafall tapping my shoulder. Outside of the building we were in there were a bunch of people in robes were coming down and attacking us or something. Vali, the white dragon emporerer was fighting them along with some of the other leaders. "Wake up lazy ass we have to go help them!"

I rub my eyes and push myself off the wall I was leaning on "Alright let's get this over with quickly..." Serafall nods and jumps out the window I follow her and I start punching while she shoots shards of ice at all of them. I find some yellow dude with a big forehead that I punched but it had no effect.

 I find some yellow dude with a big forehead that I punched but it had no effect

"So you're the one they call Y/N L/N... I'm El Hermano and I came to take you down..."

"Is there any reason why I have to be taken down?"

"Uh... I can't say." As soon as he finishes I punch him through the school

Well so much for 'taking me down' I turn around to go help with the robed people but the ground starts shaking and El Hermano climbs out of all the shit he was covered in. And he jumps at me ready to kill me but before he can reach me a wall of ice appears in front of him. "Y/N get of of there quick!" Serafall yells

"Where the hell can I even go!" I say as I throw my arms up. El Hermano breaks the ice and starts shooting something at me. I try to punch them away but I give as they were to heavy to hit one away before another one came. I jumped away and was quickly kicked in the head making me slide to the leaders. I happened to slide righf under Gabriels skirt. Thank you El Hermano! But before I can take my phone out and take a picture something grabs my leg and and pulls me out! It's Serafall and for some reason she does not look to happy.

"Why would you do that aren't I enough for you?! I thought you loved me?!" She kept going on and on until I pushed her to the ground because a blast from El Hermano was heading right for her.

"Alright. Listen here compadre. You should leave now before I start taking this seriously." Little did he know. I was bluffing. I knew even if I went all out there was no way I can beat him.

"Oh really? Well I guess I'll get serious to..." he says while being engulfed by a black aura...

At this moment Y/N knew... he fucked up. El Hermano charged at Y/N and punched him in the stomach. Y/N quickly recovered "Super Mega Ultra Alpha Omega Hyper Bigger Longer and Uncut Punch!" Y/N yells as he throws a powerful pumch at El Hermano. El Hermano didn't bother to do anything as he let the punch hit him square in the face. Y/N opened his eyes and looked at his first firmly planted in an angry looking El Hermano face "Please don't kill me..."

"Ok..." Y/N breaths a sigh of relief after hearing El Hermano's answer

"Really?" Y/N asks

"No..." El Hermano grabs Y/N's arm and smashes him into the ground and then kicks him up into the air and looks at him causing a huge explosion

" El Hermano grabs Y/N's arm and smashes him into the ground and then kicks him up into the air and looks at him causing a huge explosion

(Ignore Jiren)

Y/N falls to the gtound with hks hero suiy basically ripped to shreds "Y/N!" Serafall dramatically yells as she catches him.

"Hey!" A obnoxious voice yells "You think you can hurt my master and get away with it?! I'll kick your-" Rias is cut off by El Hermano pointing a finger at her and shooting a blast which knocks her away

"Y/N you can't die yet! We still have the wedding, we have to frolic in that field of flowers I found, hell we even have to watch one punch man! WHY DIDN'T YOU DODGE DAMN IT?!" Serafall cries. Y/N pulls himself up and glares at El Hermano

"You made my Serafall cry. Esto el fin El Hermano!"

(A/N: I don't know what the fuck that just was

(A/N: I don't know what the fuck that just was. Just go with it. I know it's a short chapter but I felt like I had to get something out. I'll finish up... whatever this is soon. And then on to the whatever the fuck omis next. I think it's Loki but I'm not sure. Bye)