Chapter 2

Y/N POV
The next day I woke exhausted from all the smashing last night. Sadly Sona left before we got to the good part but hey beggers can't be choosers. I look at the clock and see it's almost time for school. I started poking Serafall but she wouldn't wake up. I got fed up then got up got some water and poured it on her.

Serafall: Hey! What was that for?!

Me: It's almost time for school now take a shower you smell.

Serafall pouts "Yeah well you do to. It's your fault im like this!"

Me: Whatever just get up. I need to take one too so don't take too long.

Serafall gets up and starts walking to the bathroom while mumbling something I couldn't hear. I walk downstairs and start making breakfeast. Serafall finishes getting ready and comes downstairs. She looks shocked. Must be blown away from what I made.

 Must be blown away from what I made

Serafall: Eh... what the hell even is that?

Me: A thank you would be nice but it's clearly oatmeal. Eat up I'll be right down.

Serafall: What did I do to deserve this?

-Timeskip to afterschool-
Serafall and I were getting ready to go home when Sword guy walked in.

Sword guy: Is Y/N L/N and Serafall Shitori in here?

Oh... he doesn't sound too happy

Y/N: No

Sword guy: But you're right here

He got me there

Sword guy: I need you two to come with me. My president wants to speak to you two.

I look at Serafall she's shaking her head no.

Y/N: Sure

Serafall face palms

-Timeskip-
We get to the ORC room and Rias is standing in the middle with a smug smile on her face. I feel like punching it. On the right of her theres some ponytail girl. Then sitting on the couch theres a white haired girl. And on the other couch is some blonde girl.

Rias: "Welcome to my club room Y/N and Lady Leviathan let me introduce you to my peerage." She points to ponytail girl "This is Akeno my queen" points to white haired girl "This is Koneko my rook" points to blonde girl "This is Asia my bishop" and then she finally points to sword guy "and this is Kiba my knight. Now you may be wondering why I called you here right?"

Me: Not particularly

Rias: "Well you see"

Oh just going to ignore me? That's cool too. She starts slowing raising her hand up and points at me

"You're going to be my new pawn."

I just had a deadpan face while Serafall was standing behind me trying not to laugh.