Chapter 4

Y/N POV
I was getting ready for the wedding along with Serafall was wearing my hero suit while I wore her magical girl costume.

"What the fuck are we doing?" I ask while we both stand in front of a mirror "We should probably change."

"Nope! No time lets go!" She opens a magic circle and teleports us to the wedding "Hurry it up! Don't got all day pal!" I grab her hand and start running through the hallway. When I get to the end theres a huge door asking to be kicked down. So I opened it like a normal person.

"Hello? I'm here to crash a wedding" Everyone stops talking and stares at me and Serafall

"Who do you think you are interrupting Riser's wedding!" Riser yells

"I'm Serafall Leviathan!" I start spinning around and twirling the staff "Sparkle shine your command is mine!" Serafall kicks my leg

"I don't look or sound like that idiot! How would you like if I did a bad impersonation of you!?" Serafall clears her throat but before she can repeat anything I say I cover her mouth

"Not important right now lets just beat Riser and have our fun with Rias" she nods and I turn around to look at Riser again. "Let's fight. Rias doesn't want to marry you and I don't want her to marry you either. I need her to do something for me. She can't help me if she is stuck with you..."

"You really think you can waltz in and take Riser's wife?!" Kind of "Well then I agree. Even if you are Serafall Levithan's queen Riser will have no problem taking you down!"

"Ah I see the entertainment arrived!" Sirzechs said. Where the hell did he even come from? "Riser, since you did so bad in the rating game I decided to set up a fight here. You are the queen of Serafall Leviathan. You should have the power to back up that position right? I would like to see what you are made of."

"So you want a fight right?" Riser said while looking at me

"I guess... Also can I have some snacks after I beat you?"

"You beat Riser? You know what? You're right we should fight!"

"So Y/N what would you like if you win a wome-" I cut him off

"I just want Rias to drink this." I say while pulling out a bottle

"Wait what's in there?" She asks

"Don't worry about it... So when are we going to start I don't got all day"

Sirzechs nods and teleports me and Riser to some sort of arena

"You messed with the wrong family this time Y/N my brothers go-" Ravel starts yelling but I get bored and go behind Riser and chop his head. He was now just a puddle on the ground.

I'm engulfed by a red light and next thing I know I'm back where I was before entering the arena and turn to Rias and throw her the bottle

I'm engulfed by a red light and next thing I know I'm back where I was before entering the arena and turn to Rias and throw her the bottle."Drink up!"

"No I don't even know what this is!" She yells

"I'll become your pawn." Her face lights up and she takes the cap off and chugs what was in the bottle

"What the hell was that! It tasted horrible!" She says while wiping her mouth.

"Well you see since you seem to like being around Serafall and I alot not to mention you seem to like ordering people around alot too. It's just something Serafall and I whipped up. You're now our servant all I have to do is snap and you do whatever we say!"

"Are you an idiot like hell I would!" Rias yells

"Sit." Rias falls to the ground and sits like a dog "Oh this is going to be so much fun!"

-Timeskip-
I snap and Rias comes in scowling at me "Yes master?"

I smile and take out some plates with  domes on them "Well I've been wanting tothank Serafall for making me her queen so I made her a bunch of food all I want you to taste test it for me!"

Rias smiles"Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought!"

I take the dome off the plates

"Huh?! What the hell is that!?" Rias yells

"Well it's not like it matters since you'll be eating it anyway but its just some oatmeal, ramen, salad, strawberry milk, hard boiled eggs, and a grinder!" I state proudly

"I'm not eating that!" Rias says while looking at it with disgust

I sigh and snap "Eat it"

She starts eating it and turns a little green. Once she finishes she starts looking at me

"So did you like it!" I ask while staring at her

She looks scared for a moment then starts talking "Yes master I love it..."

My eyes light up "Is that so? Well if you be a good girl and do whatever I say I might even make you more!" After I finish talking Rias face plants into the table and starts crying. She must have loved it so much she started crying tears of joy. I walk up to her and pat her back. "There there. Now enough of that. I'm hungry go make me a sandwich!" She nods and gets up and slowly walk away. Too bad she ate all of that food I wanted to give to Serafall. I guess I just have to make some more! Actually now that I think about I've kind of been a jerk to Rias and her peerage I can't be too mad at her she was desperate after all... I know! I'll start being nicer to them starting by cooking an apology feast!