"Kota." Sam mutters, nudging her harder this time. Dakota blinks a couple times before glancing at him in confusion. "They're gone, let's go." 

Sam pulls Dakota to her feet, patting her shoulder before sliding the stall door open for them. He clicks on his flashlight and Dakota copies his actions, stepping out of the stall and pulling out her phone. The screen lights up, but shows there's no signal. She sighs sadly and passes the phone to Sam, who curses under his breath before passing it back. 

Dakota trails after Sam as he leaves the barn, his body is slightly lowered to the ground as he runs towards the farm house. Dakota rolls her eyes at him trying to 'sneak' around, the man is like seven feet tall, there's no way he can hide himself by lowering his body a little bit. 

The younger Winchester doesn't even attempt to hide herself, she just walks after Sam. Granted, that's probably a bad idea, but if Abraham didn't see them in the stall than he's probably not going to. 

Sam looks over his shoulder at his niece, nearly blanching at how nonchalant she's making the situation seem, he grabs her wrist and pulls her close to him. 

They both hear snapping sounds and Gail speaking in a different language, they crouch down next to the basement window, peering in. 

Dakota's face pales as she lays eye on the small, broken figure of Magda Peterson. Slashes are covering the young girl's back, both old and new ones. She whips herself as her mother prays in the same language the victims were muttering. Whimpers and cries escape Magda's chapped lips. Dakota's eyes tear up at hearing the girl's struggles. They're roughly the same age, how could they have completely different life styles. Dakota isn't afraid of her dad, sure she doesn't have the safest life, but it seems like a blessing compared to Magda's. 

Magda stops whipping herself, breaking down into heart shattering sobs filled with agony. A soft whimper escapes Dakota at the sound, she wants so badly to take away Magda's pain. 

"Again." Gail demands, pausing her reading to speak to her daughter. "Again!" She screeches when the young girl doesn't move. 

Dakota silently cries as she watches a mother force her child to viciously whip themselves. How could a parent be so cruel? 

Sam's phone starts to vibrate loudly, the tall man panics and grabs Dakota and his phone. He pulls his crying niece from the window as he desperately tries to free his phone from his pocket. 

"Hey." Sam answers the phone, whispering as he pulls himself and Dakota away from the house. 

"Beth is not a witch." Dakota faintly hears her dad say, she sobs to herself quietly, Magda's own cries still echo in her head and around her heart. "You were right about the whole ghost thing." 

Another cry slips through Dakota's lips at her father's words. Magda is very much alive, but suffering every second through her life. 

Dakota has seen some bad stuff in her life, but she's never really cried like this on a hunt before. She was bewildered by how much emotion floods through her. She's not one to break down like this, hunts rarely get to her in this way. Of course, she's seen some heartbreaking stuff before, but she's never broken down like this before. Something about Magda's situation crushes her inside. 

"Listen, Magda is still alive." Sam rushes out, he continues to hunch over as he quickly walks through the yard, pulling Dakota along with him. "Yes, Magda's not dead." He answers to whatever Dean's response was. "She's alive!" 

Behind the two Winchesters a shotgun cocks, causing the hunters to stiffen. Dakota stops crying, but tears remain in her eyes and down her cheeks.