"whoa." stiles said as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal a mark of the virus.

marcie gently grabbed his wrist and looked at the mark on him.

"it's the same mark that was on sydney." marcie said.

"it's happening to you too. you're getting sick. you all are." mr. yukimura said.

"i don't feel sick." kira told her father.

"i think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. i found your test answers here in a pile with the others." her father said showing it to her.

when they looked, her circles weren't filled into the blank they were filled in beside it. kira wasn't seeing clearly.

they all went down to the basement to try and find the other entrance to the vault.

"hey, guys. over here." stiles said as they all went to him.

him and scott pushed over a shelf and they saw a weird circle with shapes in it.

"look at the cracks in the wall. looks like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. anyone's claws, right?" stiles asked but scott shock his head.

technically malia was a hale so it would work if she opened it.

"um... malia, can you try?" scott asked.

"why me?" malia asked.

"i don't have control." scott told his holding his hand up.

"okay. i'll do it. but first tell me what you've been hiding from me. i know you think you're trying to protect me, but i can handle it." malia said but scott, stiles and marcie stayed silent.

"i know i'm on the list." malia said.

"yes..." stiles said.

"so how much?" malia asked.

"how much what?" stiles and marcie asked her.

"how much am i worth?" malia asked.

"four million." scott replied as malia got a weird look in her eyes.

"are you okay?" stiles asked her.

"yeah. scott's worth 25, marcie's 20, kira's worth 6. they'll take you guys out way before me." malia said.

"how sweet." marcie said rolling her eyes.

"it's progress. it's progress." stiles reminded marcie.

malia opened the door to the vault and they all stepped inside as the door closed behind them.

-

they all sat around. marcie was standing but she almost fell down again making stiles hold her by her waist.

"okay, you, you are gonna sit down." stiles said.

she felt too sick to argue back with him so she just nodded her head.

stiles sat down and marcie sat down beside him before he noticed how tired she looked.