9/11

Ok so before you start reading i want you to click or press on the top picture and stare at it for atleast ten seconds to lighten the mood that's going on. Anways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Australia P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "EVERYONE TODAYS 9/11!" I screamed. Everyone stared at me and then at America's room. THEN A FREAKING HERD OF COUNTRIES CAME RUNNING AT HIS DOOR. I see America open the door with a confused face. (honestly, same America same.) Everyone grabs him and brings him downstairs. Then a lot of questions came "ARE YOU OKAY AMERICA~SENPAI?!" I heard Japan yell. In the corner of my eye I see,Russia? I thought America and Russia were like enemies for life.. Guess not if HE has the nerve to come over here at America's literal very sad day. ( I didn't know what  to put there..)  Anyways I walk over to him and start talking to him.
(Under line is Russia and Italics is Aussie.)
"What are YOU doing here?"
"Seeing what this is all about..."
"Mhm, sure, anyways you should probably leave before anyone finds you."
"Eh, ok."
"Seeya."
"Seeya."
He doesn't seem as mean as people say he is..

America P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I open my door and see a herd of countries starting to pick me up. I'm just letting them do this??? Guess so. Finally they put me down. "ARE YOU OKAY AMERICA~SENPAI?!" Japan yelled at me. I turned to see her and I thought of this wonderful idea. I lean over to her and say "No..." her eyes widen at me saying this as a grin comes over my face. She then grabs my wrist and pulls me over to where no countries are at. She kisses me?! What the? Why meeee????? "America~senpai has to feel better after that.." "Well...Um...Japan I was just joking?? I kinda like someone else???" I see her eyes go red like fire. "WHO IS IT?!" She yells at me. "UM... JEEZ. It's It's...." "IT'S WHO?!" "It's ———"

CLIFF HANGER BOIIIIII HAHA I may have actually done this because I am way toooo lazy for this anyways thanks for reading! ❤️❤️❤️ Also Thanks! For all the reads and the support. When I made the first chapter I thought it was absolutely RUBBISH and I am not lying (mostly because it is rubbish) anyways thanks I ❤️❤️ you all and thanks for reading my rubbish. :3