A rough start. ~ Chapter 1

America's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I grab the noose from my closet, and I start to slowly tie the rope onto the ceiling. I start running to the kitchen to grab a chair. Once I have gotten the chair I run to my room and place it under the place where I tied the noose. I stand up on the chair all shaky 'Why do I have to feel this way!'  I silently say to myself as hot tears run down the side of my face. I tie the rope around my neck and I stand for a few seconds trying to gain the confidence to push the chair down. When I get the confidence to push the chair down, I bite my lip until it starts to bleed. I kick the chair down and I feel the strong push of the rope as I hang there. I put my hands to my neck and quickly untie it, as I fall down I hear someone bang on my door that sounds like Aussie. "OI! It's dinner come down and eat, it's been a week since you've eaten!". As I hear him banging my door I get scared and put everything back where it was except the chair. I grab a scarf and tie it around my neck. "COMING!" I yell back to him. Walking out of the door he sees the scarf "Why you wearing that stupid scarf?" he asked "Ah...Um...I'm cold?...Yeah I'm cold..." I silently answer as my eyes get duller. He stares at me for a little bit,then shrugs and walks downstairs. I sigh in relief as he walks away.

         I sat down at the dinner table and notice that everyone is staring at me, I ignore it and tried to eat ,but it turns out for me just sipping the soup France and Britain made for us to eat. When I lose my appetite I run out of the dining room and into the bathroom I open the cabinet, grab my razor and unroll my bandages. My arm is already scattered with cuts, so I have to switch to the side of my arm, I place the razor on the uncut skin and start cutting watching as blood droplets form and drop to the floor. The pain feels good each cut longer and deeper than the last cut. I continue to cut until the side of my arm has no more space. I put new bandanges on the cuts, I then leave into my room and plop on my bed and start crying into my pillow.

Canada's P.O.V 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I hear light crying coming from America's room 'This isn't like him. He never crys? It must be really important if he of all people is crying.'. I knock on his door and hear him stop crying and gasp a little. I hear him hurrying to put things away. Finally he opens the door "Canada! What's up bro?" America said, "You are the problem. I heard you crying. Are you alright?" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He pushes my hand off of him    "Yeah I'm fine. It's nothing major.". I notice his eyes are getting duller, He's lieing... "Are you sure? Your eyes are getting duller.." , "YEAH I'M FINE" . My eyes get full with tears and I slowly walk to my room.