Chapter Ten *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"What about lil ole me?" she speaks in a southern accent as she places her hand on her hip earning a chuckle from Kenneth.

"You are going to go get into your sexiest bikini, if I had your figure, I'd be in the nude constantly" he confesses with a wink before he rushes off.

"Hurry up!" he calls over his shoulder. She shakes her head as she pulls her red bikini from her bag.

Outside at the pool bar Mateo was busy serving the standard British tourists, "three cocktails, Mateo, make mine extra strong" Kenneth grins as he glances to Liam who is seated on one of the sunbeds.

Mateo's eyebrows furrow as he places the cocktails on the bar top "why you need three?" Kenneth grins as he opens his mouth to speak, only to stop at the expression that Mateo wore. Kenneth turns to look to where Mateo gaze if fixated, Angelica is walking around the pool in her red bikini towards Liam, she emits sexiness. Every man she passed by took notice of her slim figure, her toned stomach only added to the beauty that she was. Mateo glared at every man that eyed her hungrily, jealousy was an awful thing.

"I'd close my mouth before you catch any flies if I were you, Mateo" Kenneth smirks as he grabs the drinks and walks away, leaving a drooling Mateo behind. Angelica grins wide as she lies on her sunbed between Liam and Kenneth, the two had made sure to compliment her on how 'sexy' she looked in her bikini. She felt at ease in their company, feeling as though she could be herself with no concerns.

"Your cheek looks sore" Liam comments as he stares at her.

She nods "it's a little sore but I'm just glad that it isn't huge."

Liam chuckles "your beauty wouldn't be affected even if it was." he reassures.

Mateo finds himself constantly glancing at her, he couldn't stop himself, it was as though his eyes had a mind of their own. He wanted to go over there and kiss her again, to savour the moment of her body pressed against his.

Angelica smiles as she finishes her drink, she had purposely downed it quickly so that she had an excuse to go and speak to Mateo. "Same again?" she smiles and stands earning a knowing smirk from Kenneth.

"Yeah, go on then, give Mateo my love" he winks at her as Liam frowns in confusion. Angelica giggles as she rolls her eyes at the pair before heading over to the bar with a smile.

Mateo grins as he watches Angelica approach the bar, his heart beat increasing at the mere sight of her. "Mateo, can I speak to you for a moment?" he nods with an even bigger smile. "Jesus, cover my shift" he gestures over to an area behind the fence near the pool, out of sight of anyone.

"Another three cocktails please, Jesus, I'll be back for them in a minute" she smiles at him as he nods, his eyes fixed on Mateos ass making Angelica laugh.

"You look beautiful, very sexy" he compliments her as she shakes her head.

"Mateo, I wanted to thank you, you have no idea how much your actions meant to me yesterday."

His gaze softens as he takes a hold of her hand, "anything for you. You are my Angelica" he leans forward, his eyes staring into hers. She could see the silent question in his eyes, he wanted permission for something, she smiles nodding silently. His grin widened as his lips meet hers, his hand cups her cheek softly as his other wraps around her waist in an attempt to pull her closer, as if that was possible. His heart beats faster as he immerses himself in the beautiful woman he cared for, he had never felt anything of this intensity before. Angelica moans quietly, she was completely wrapped up in this moment with him, she had never felt anything like this, it felt perfect. The two fit together perfectly, each completing the puzzle that was one another.

They pull back breathlessly, each grinning at one another, both feeling the high of the kiss. Angelica giggles "wow, if I knew it would have been that intense, I would have kissed you a long time ago" she jokes.

Mateo smirks, feeling complete comfort with her. "There you are!" Angelica jumps back away from Mateo in surprise as Kenneth appears smirking knowingly at the two. "Come on, I'm spitting feathers and Liam is boring me" he grabs her arm leading her away from Mateo, Mateo goes to object only for Kenneth to hold up a hand to cut him off.

"She will meet you at Neptunes at 7pm, you both need a proper date before you fuck each other into next week" Angelica looks to him in shock, "excuse me?"

He rolls his eyes chuckling "oh, don't act all innocent, you've been eye fucking him since you saw him. Don't worry, he has been eye fucking you in different positions since he saw your ass." Mateo smirks and nods in agreement with a small chuckle causing Angelica to giggle behind her hand.

Kenneth nods and continues to pull Angelica away once more, "like I said, she'll see you at seven."