Oh soldier, take your time

Brian McCooks POV
Insomnia consumes me as I lay awake deep in thought at the events that transpired today. I have the man I've always wanted yet somehow there's something pulling me towards the darkness within me. The same darkness that has left me with cuts on both arms. I don't have another gig for two weeks hopefully that should be enough time for me to hide this from Brian he can't now. He can't now how weak I am. I toss and turn trying my hardest to get an ounce of sleep. I snake out of bed and put on my yoga gear. As Brian isn't awake and probably won't be awake for a while I don't need to put on a long sleeved top. I start stretching and warming up. I start in downward dog position and move into warrior pose. I continue my usual routine until. I try out some other routines as the sun starts to poke through the curtains. I take that as my queue to jump in the shower. I stand and let the hot water fall over me it stings my fresh cuts but it soothes them to. Alone with my thoughts i stand. I think about the beautiful man in my bed right now. I think about how stupid I've been. About how worthless I am. I turn off the shower and step out the shower and dry off. I dry off and throw my clothes that I had on yesterday back on and go back into my room to see Brian asleep in my bed. As the man I'm now dating I can get used to seeing him like that. I walk into the kitchen and make two cups of coffee and I start making some vegetarian bacon and scrambled eggs for Brian I'm not really hungry so I don't decide not to eat anything yet. I flip the bacon over and start on the eggs as I see a tired Brian emerge from the confines of my room. He walks over to me gives me a tired smile and kisses my cheek which ultimately sends shivers down my spine.
"Since when do you cook" His voice a little raspy from sleep.
" excuse me I know how to handle my meat thank you very much or rather fake meat" I say a smirk emerging on my lips. Brian stares at me blankly then scream laughs and I fall into a fit of laughter as-well wheezing and inevitably coughing. That damn smokers cough. I decided to try and stop smoking for Brian he hates it and it's a deal breaker for him and I don't wanna do that. I hand him is coffee and he thanks me with a nod and a smile. That smile could send me wear I swear. After his breakfast is cooked I hand him a plate.
"Omg you're the best. You're like a wife in the fifties" I start laughing so hard that I can't breathe.
When I take a seat next to him on the couch he looks at me a little bit concerned.
"How come you're not eating anything he says"
" I just....um.....I'm just not hungry" I say with a smile. He looks at me dissatisfied but he doesn't push the matter any further. I sip on my coffee until I work up the courage to speak.
"So um Bri I was um wondering if you would like to like go on a date with me tonight.... I will plan it completely all you have to do is say yes.....if you want to." Brian turns to me trying to swallow his food before a giant smile appeared on his face which caused all my anxieties to melt away
"Yes omg. Yes"
"Okay" I exhale with a smile once Brian finishes his breakfast he goes to to take it to the kitchen I stop him before he can and I take his plate and cup away from him.
"What are you doing?"
"You go take a shower and I will wash the dishes"
"You know I was joking about the wife thing right? You don't actually have to actually be one" he says laughing slightly.
"Ye but I can do it, it's no trouble and you need to shower and go home while I set everything up for our date" he smiles
"Are you kicking me out"
"Yes yes I am" I say with a huge grin on my face.
While Brian is in the shower roll up my sleeves and turn the tap on to clean the dishes. I notice that one of my cuts has dried blood on my arm and realise it must of been knocked by the water in the shower and It looks okay and blood will be washed off the shower floor. I finish the dishes and get changed in my bedroom.
Brian Firkus's PoV
Before I step in the shower I notice there is a few drops of blood on the floor of the shower and I think Brian must of cut himself shaving. I think about how in a few hours I will be officially dating the man of my dreams and it scares me. What if we break up. What will the fans say. Do we tell them. Or do we wait. And then I see Brians smiling face in my head and I realise that non of that matters right now. Once I finish up in the shower I throw the clothes on I was wearing yesterday and walk out and go into Brian's room. He stares at me and smiles as he's already dressed I tell him I'm gonna order an Uber and then we go and watch some tv until I get a text summoning me to my Uber.  I get up to leave and Brian pulls me back and says In a low voice " be ready by seven that's when I will pick you up" with that he leans and places a soft kiss on my lips and then releases me unsatisfied with that I grab his waist and pull him back into me enveloping his lips in a passionate kiss and I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip asking permission he grants me permission and our tongues fight for dominance Brian wins and deepens the kiss until an incessant buzzing goes off in my pocked alerting me again my Uber is outside I pull out of the kiss and whisper into Brian's ear " we've still got tonight" I turn to leave and walk out the door.